Mac minister killed fat tone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
he does skits on "hall of game" "explosive mode" "eastsidaz" he spits the the mac commandments he's on UGA 1 wit his pistol in front of the outlawz barbershop. But best known for trying to snatch 40's chain at the source awards. Oh yeah he's on at the begining of thuglord too.

Mar 6, 2005
hydroponic said:
who the hell is mac minister..is it the last guy rappin on yuks blast 1st song?
i have no idea who he is..can someone shed some light
thanks
I think some people just needs to shut they mouths right now. This is a murder. U dont wanna start accussing anyone killing someone, U know the Feds check these forums too and investigates it.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I have that thumb. I am waiting to find an unsuspecting fast food vendor to terrorize with it!

Either that, ir its goin on Ebay!

Jan 2, 2003
GTstangDRVER510 said:
so why did him and e-40 fight?
i think it was over money...mac minister thought he was owed money or sumthin...

on sum other shit...

U THINK THE FED'S READ THE BOARDS AND TRIP OVER INTERNET GOSSIP??????

lollololololol....

im sure they know 100x more then we do...AND WOULDNT base shit over sum school girl gossip...

May 5, 2005
The day blacks stop worshiping racist ass dumb Italian Mobbsters is the Day some of this corny rap beef black on black crime will end. Newsflash niggas, ITALIANS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU STOP NAMING YOURSELF AFTER THEM.

May 4, 2002
AGENT707 said:
i think it was over money...mac minister thought he was owed money or sumthin...

on sum other shit...

U THINK THE FED'S READ THE BOARDS AND TRIP OVER INTERNET GOSSIP??????

lollololololol....

im sure they know 100x more then we do...AND WOULDNT base shit over sum school girl gossip...
yeah, they would look at websites, in the video they showed all hip hop.com. u dont think they read that bullshit? ur a fool. they use emails to convict people in court. stupid people these days.

Aug 26, 2002
Doc Truth said:
The day blacks stop worshiping racist ass dumb Italian Mobbsters is the Day some of this corny rap beef black on black crime will end. Newsflash niggas, ITALIANS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU STOP NAMING YOURSELF AFTER THEM.
agreed, finally someone spoke on it.

Apr 19, 2005
Doc Truth said:
^^^

I like how this guy thinks

May 2, 2002
UPSTATE NICCA said:
I think some people just needs to shut they mouths right now. This is a murder. U dont wanna start accussing anyone killing someone, U know the Feds check these forums too and investigates it.
lol

stfu

dumb ass bitch