Mac minister killed fat tone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
free mac minister! free mac minister! free mac minister! kill all computer rats! kill all computer rats! free mac minister! free mac minister! kill all computer rats:x :dead: stop playing cuz this shit you posting can get a muthafuck lock up fo life :dead:

Sep 22, 2003
I was reading Ballerstatus.net and found this:

Police Seek Rapper Mac Minister In Fat Tone Murder

Days after the body of rapper Anthony "Fat Tone" Watkins was found in Las Vegas, police raided a Las Vegas home in search of three suspects wanted for questioning regarding the slaying. Metro police raided a home just blocks away from the murder scene on Tuesday night (May 24), but the suspects had already fled.

"I heard a lot of people saying, come out with your hands up," Brandon Marx, a neighbor said to KLAS news. Marx was at his girlfriend's Southern Highlands home Tuesday night when he heard Metro's SWAT team knock down the neighbor's door.

Police were looking for 24-year-old Jason Mathis, the renter of the home and is possible a murder suspect, along with Andre "Mac Minister" Dow and Tanisha Aaron, the owner of the car Fat Tone and his friend were found dead.

Dow made headlines five years ago when he and the Bay Area's E-40 brawled at the nationally televised Source Awards in Pasadena, California.

The families of the victims have said that Watkins and friend, Jermaine "Cowboy" Atkins, where in town for a Snoop Dogg concert, and was lured to their death by Mac Minister promising to hook them up with Snoop Dogg's record label. Instead of meeting with the people they were promised, they ended up being murdered in a housing development area in South Highlands (see "Kansas City Rapper Fat Tone Murdered In Las Vegas").

According to the KLAS News, the three suspects are said to be on the run in the Bay Area, after police found their vehicle abandoned in Vallejo, California.

I'm not trying to accuse anybody about anything, I just thought people should see this, I don't know what's going on because I just heard about this but It was posted on the website
http://www.ballerstatus.net/news/read/id/88970872/

Nov 13, 2004
This is ridiculous. Please stop snitching on the community. The Pigs is all in this bitch gatherin info whether its hearsay or not. Lets keep it silent and give them what real soldiers always givem.............NOTHIN

Apr 25, 2002
mustynutz said:
well it all started when Yukmouth got his thumb bitten off by a pitbull at the Mac Dre cockfight...
musty is full of shit. i made that MD cockfight up and Yukmouth wasnt there just Dubee, Miami and Reek Daddy...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
This is ridiculous. Please stop snitching on the community. The Pigs is all in this bitch gatherin info whether its hearsay or not. Lets keep it silent and give them what real soldiers always givem.............NOTHIN
Isn't she the one that started with all the fat tone hood stories??

cock fight cock fight cock fight
sorry carlos...not the kind you're lookin' for...thats on the sista page

Nov 13, 2004
BETO916 said:
Isn't she the one that started with all the fat tone hood stories??

sorry carlos...not the kind you're lookin' for...thats on the sista page
Naw I stated FACTS about dudes character that is pretty much general knowledge if you live in KC. Shit the cops know and the public, I was just putting people up on the outside looking in that just thought he was just some rapper that got caught up. When I say stop snitching on the community I mean as far as gossip and hearsay and squares getting on here talkin like they know so and so. I aint tellin hood stories just PAST FACTS.