MA FANTASY FOOTBALL SQUAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Dude's team in week 1:

Brees, Wes Welker, Rashard Mendenall, Cedric Benson, Jermichael Finley, Jeremy Maclin, Gostkowski Kicker, and Giants Defense. Even had Austin Collie on the bench. He just killed it.

Apr 2, 2010
I would change so many of the players you have on your roster breh...Pick up Vick if you can and a decent running back if one is still available..

Like I said before though you really need to change that entire roster up, but thats just me...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I started Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, Crabtree, Jamaal Charles, Joseph Addai, Jason Witten, Johnny Knox(ville) Kicker Robbie Gould and Saints D. FUFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Bench:

Mike Williams of Tampa, CJ Spiller, Santana Moss and Rob Gronkowski.

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Luckily my opponent this week benched Matt Forte and only has a 12 point lead going into tomorrow, but has Shonn Greene playing while Jamaal Charles needs to get points for me.

Aug 9, 2002
I would change so many of the players you have on your roster breh...Pick up Vick if you can and a decent running back if one is still available..

Like I said before though you really need to change that entire roster up, but thats just me...
U talkin bout me or RICH? I dropped heath miller and picked up vick as trade bait. I got vince young startin til big ben comes back. Also got austin collie on the bench and LT and ahmad bradshaw and jeremy maclin! Ma roster is good!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
my team is bad, so can't give you any advice lol.

I ended up losing by .10 points ffs..............

QB Philip Rivers

WR DeSean Jackson

WR Pierre Garcon

WR Mario Manningham

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Brian Westbrook

TE Todd Heap

W/R Austin Collie

K Mason Crosby

DEF San Francisco

D DeAngelo Hall

D Nate Clements

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Why did you pick Nate Clements? lol I've already said over the years bet with your mind and not your heart, and yet I still drafted an SF player who almost screwed me over.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Why did you pick Nate Clements? lol I've already said over the years bet with your mind and not your heart, and yet I still drafted an SF player who almost screwed me over.
I actually had vernon gholston but he got 1 point. I believed the hype from hard knocks and liked what I saw. I thought he was gonna do something in their squad this year.

I just picked up nate about 1 hour ago, not much else better lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
also I had deangello fucking hall on the bench, mother fucker got 18 points >_<

fucking gholston..........