MA FANTASY FOOTBALL SQUAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
he had 3 kr's for td and 1 pr for td, thats only 4 touchdowns, add to that his totals of 135 yards total recieving, you can get waaaaaay better production from a player like Derek mason who is probably still on waivers.

Aug 9, 2002
like i said he wont score a td on pk/kr every week, and the weeks he doesnt he will only get you 3-5 catches for 30-50 yards. you could do better then that with almost any other teams #2/3 wr, count in 1 return which would be 6 pints and that equates to a day of 6-7 catches for 70 yards. again not big production.
Lol he's not gonna b in every week. That's what a bench and waiver wire is for

Mar 16, 2005
if hes picked as a WR u dont get any points for return yards or tds.... that stat goes to D/ST
exactly, but I have seen leagues where they dont do d/st, they do just d, and any player on active starting line up gets points if they do a pr/kr for td, but like I said thats no more then 4-5 times a year...most #2 and #2 wr's will score more then that and get better yardage for points

Oct 23, 2009
Yeah, that's what I was getting at with the Cribbs thing. But I think Scary got it covered by now, lol.

I asked my league if they wanted Return Yds counted for points and everyone was like hell nah...it changes everything and makes guys like Cribbs more valuable.

Aug 9, 2006
And who is they #1 WR if not him? He's they best so why wouldn't he get the ball?
i know imma shank his name without looking it up but Massaqoui is easily a better WR on the browns, Cribbs isnt in on all the offense plays, he can be a slot guy but hes not a route runner....

most leauges have a D/ST together, so josh cribbs RETURN tds would only help you if you had the browns D, starting EVERY week because he ISNT going to get a return TD every week.....

Mar 24, 2006
my first draft is tomorrow...i think i have a pretty good idea on whats gonna happen...who knows though right? lol
$50 12 team PPR league I just drafted. I had the 2nd overall pick.

QB Jay Cutler, Chi QB
RB Adrian Peterson, Min RB
RB Matt Forte, Chi RB
RB/WR Arian Foster, Hou RB
WR Brandon Marshall, Mia WR P
WR Roddy White, Atl WR
WR/TE Mike Sims-Walker, Jac WR
TE John Carlson, Sea TE
D/ST Texans D/ST, Hou D/ST
K Mason Crosby, GB K
Bench Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB
Bench Johnny Knox, Chi WR
Bench Chad Henne, Mia QB
Bench Michael Bush, Oak RB Q
Bench Jacoby Jones, Hou WR
Bench Anthony Dixon, SF RB P
Bench Tony Scheffler, Det TE
Bench Kenny Britt, Ten WR

my TEs scare me a bit, im definitely going to have to make a trade happen. other then that, i think i did alright loading up at the RB/WR spot overall.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Look at my team (12-man league). Had 6th overall pick.

QB Matt Shaub, HOU
WR Andre Johnson, HOU
WR Michael Crabtree, SF
RB Joseph Addai, IND
RB Jamaal Charles, KC
TE Jason Witten, DAL
K Lawrence Tynes, NYG
D/ST New Orleans
Bench C.J. Spiller, RB BUF
Bench Santana Moss, WR WAS
Bench Alex Smith, QB SF
Bench Braylon Edwards, WR NYJ
Bench Dominique Zeigler, WR SF

lmao @ my bench.

Aug 9, 2002
Lol at cats clownin ma squad! Well I'm clownin now cause my so called 2nd string team got me up 175-46 and I still got ryan matthews for tomarrow. In the great words of geroge lopez, "I GOT THIS"!!!!