MA FANTASY FOOTBALL SQUAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
Peyton manning-qb
Matt moore-qb
Terrel owens-wr
Hakeem nicks-wr
Mike wallace-wr
Ryan matthews-rb
C.j spiller-rb
Visanthe shiancoe-te
New orleans-def
Jeff reed-k

That's who I put as ma starters for now but on the bench........

Josh cribbs-wr
LaDanian tomlinson-rb
Ben roethlisburger-qb
Ahmad bradshaw-rb
Jeremy maclin-wr
Jeremy shokey-te

Bout to make some trades soon. Need to replace matt moore and I'm thinkin bout pickin up dexter mccluster. Overall I think my roster is dope. Right reasons for the right people.

Some people don't understand that in fantasy fotball u do not pick up people cause u don't like them or u pick guys on ur favorite team. U WILL LOSE THAT WAY!

Aug 9, 2006
your thin at RB, peyton did well for me last year but i dont like him as a first round pick unless your in a big leauge.....

how many man leauge? people are drafting some suspect drafts on this board....maybe I got it fucked up LOL

Aug 9, 2002
your thin at RB, peyton did well for me last year but i dont like him as a first round pick unless your in a big leauge.....

how many man leauge? people are drafting some suspect drafts on this board....maybe I got it fucked up LOL
I picked peyton as ma 1st pick cause I wanted a for sure pick.

Our league is only 10. I think 4 rbs is good. Thinkin bout droppin shokey and pickin up dexter mccluster. He's slotted as a rb/wr so he will be a dual threat and they gon feed him the ball hella much.

And hell yeah cats got suspect picks on here. I got answers for who I picked and why.

Mar 16, 2005
eh, your stuck with #2 wr's across the board, and your rb's are young. end of season your rb #'s are going to fall off something hard when they hit the wall, and thats playoff time in fantasy land

Mar 16, 2005
Don't know bout the yards but I know if he scores on PR/KR I get the points. Lol niggas laughed and joked about "special teams" but he is the best weapon on his team.
i guess I dont understand this. so do you have a special teams slot that he will be put in? or do you only get the points for a pk/kr td if he is in as an active wr? if he has to be an active wr then its pointless has 1 td on pk/kr every few weeks doesnt translate to any other valid #2 wr option.

Aug 9, 2002
eh, your stuck with #2 wr's across the board, and your rb's are young. end of season your rb #'s are going to fall off something hard when they hit the wall, and thats playoff time in fantasy land
All ma WRs score touchdowns. And towards the end of the season when it starts to get cold, its good to have those young RBs. Like Spiller playin in buffalo. They ain't gon b able to throw much. Seen it happen the last 2 years I've been in fantasy! WRs #s go down, RBs rushing #s go down but not the touchdowns. And all ma RBs get the ball.

Mar 16, 2005
All ma WRs score touchdowns. And towards the end of the season when it starts to get cold, its good to have those young RBs. Like Spiller playin in buffalo. They ain't gon b able to throw much. Seen it happen the last 2 years I've been in fantasy! WRs #s go down, RBs rushing #s go down but not the touchdowns. And all ma RBs get the ball.
all your wr's score td's is debateable, and think about this. towards end of year spiller will not only be hitting rookie wall because # of games, he will be playting in weather like you said....he is born adn raised in florida played college ball at clemson......do you really think he will be ready for a snow game in below zero temp when is body is uded to being done by that point in season?

Aug 9, 2002
i guess I dont understand this. so do you have a special teams slot that he will be put in? or do you only get the points for a pk/kr td if he is in as an active wr? if he has to be an active wr then its pointless has 1 td on pk/kr every few weeks doesnt translate to any other valid #2 wr option.
Nah he's gonna get the points when he's in the starting line. But it isn't like he's gonna b in for the whole season. Imma put him in depending on who they play. And who is they #1 WR if not him? He's they best so why wouldn't he get the ball?

Mar 16, 2005
being the best wr on browns is almost the equivilent of being the best track star on the special olympics bro. having a starter just because he has that title doesnt equate to fantasy points.

Mar 16, 2005
cribs had less catches and yards all season then jabar gaffney had in 1 week. think about that jabar gaffney, not brandon marshall, jerry rice, etc..jabar

Aug 9, 2002
all your wr's score td's is debateable, and think about this. towards end of year spiller will not only be hitting rookie wall because # of games, he will be playting in weather like you said....he is born adn raised in florida played college ball at clemson......do you really think he will be ready for a snow game in below zero temp when is body is uded to being done by that point in season?
Rookies always don't hit the wall. Look at forte his 1st year. When it gets cold I'm not trippin off the yards. All I need is that 2 yard up the gut for the td at the goal line. Look at Lynch. How long did it take him to adjust to the cold? He was beastin his 1st couple of years.

Mar 16, 2005
ok. just tryin to give my opinion. been playing for over 18 years now. trust me i like spiller, but not as a #1 espcially at playoff time. teams will be stacking the box because no passing threat what so ever

Mar 16, 2005
But when u can score on PR/KR and catch a TD pass does equate to fantasy points.
like i said he wont score a td on pk/kr every week, and the weeks he doesnt he will only get you 3-5 catches for 30-50 yards. you could do better then that with almost any other teams #2/3 wr, count in 1 return which would be 6 pints and that equates to a day of 6-7 catches for 70 yards. again not big production.