Lynch... Loc'd 2 Da Brian reunion. make the shit happen!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrEmEnDo InDo
SOme of the things you asked I wanted to ask, some others, not so much...

Tre-8 says the l.o.c album is in the works replacing Doc with COS

BY the way Televasquez, where are those Deer Hunter Vocals at Folk????

MY QUESTION IS.....

AIN'T TRE-8 A BLOOD???

WHY HE ALWAYS RIDE'N' WITH CRIPS???
EVEN SINCE BACC IN THE DAY!!!

^^^^^^^^^

First off i never told anybody that COS was replacing Doc is LOC 2 Da Brain I said da ka, lynch gmacc and others were discussing a project of that nature and to my knowledge even did accouple tracks but i'm assuming as time went by based on the fact that the idea was last summer and i haven't heard much abut it that it probably got back burnered based on g-macc and lynch's schedules and projects. Now about me bveing with Crips I fuck with real niggas period! I fucked with Doc b4 the snitch shit and he ain't wasn't and never will be a punk but when you talk to them people no matter how you flip it turn it massage it to make it feel good your a talker and thats that point blank and I respectfully say Dutch you don't know what the fuck your talking about!! Other then that I was there in chico during that whole shit with Tay I'm the only nigga that said lets confront them I'm the only nigga that didn't give a fuck and I was the only blood nigga in Doc's crew! I road with him I'm the dude that frontlined for that click period! I got love in these streets with crip niggas blood niggas creek mobb or what the fuck ever cause i keep it solid at all times. Dutch is right though we've all backed down at certain times and wasn't none of use superman in that building there was 5 of use and like 50 of them do the math!!

My 2 muthafucken cent!!!

Tre-8