Lynch... Loc'd 2 Da Brian reunion. make the shit happen!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
You, Doc, Reg, Big Dan, hyst, zagg, and any other niggas Im forgetting. Im high as fuck....o ya Da K.A.T!

Is there unreleased loc'd 2 da brain material out there? Why did you stop fuckin with Doc? That nigga feel off hella hard after yall stop working together. Whats up with Hystables? That nigga spit flames..... Lynch... nigga what up Im still waiting on the Midevil album. Where the fuck is it??!!?

Have you listened to bloccstlye2 yet? Where is GreenEyes at? aint that clim's manager? Does clim still roll that red Ferrari?

I can see a Lynch/Redman collab coming in the near future... on some of that loaded type beta beats.

Sep 3, 2002
You, Doc, Reg, Big Dan, hyst, zagg, and any other niggas Im forgetting. Im high as fuck....o ya Da K.A.T!

Is there unreleased loc'd 2 da brain material out there? Why did you stop fuckin with Doc? That nigga feel off hella hard after yall stop working together. Whats up with Hystables? That nigga spit flames..... Lynch... nigga what up Im still waiting on the Midevil album. Where the fuck is it??!!?

Have you listened to bloccstlye2 yet? Where is GreenEyes at? aint that clim's manager? Does clim still roll that red Ferrari?

I can see a Lynch/Redman collab coming in the near future... on some of that loaded type beta beats.

SOme of the things you asked I wanted to ask, some others, not so much...

Tre-8 says the l.o.c album is in the works replacing Doc with COS

BY the way Televasquez, where are those Deer Hunter Vocals at Folk????

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
no he aint and he'll beat your ass in real life. thats why dont no body run up on him. cause he got hands and will clap you. hahahhaha you internet geeks are fucking funny.
I STEPPED 2 DOC IN CHICO SOME YEARS BACC ADDRESSING THE ISSUE OF HIM TALKING CRAZY ABOUT BO...NOT SAYING HE WAS A PUNK OR NOTHING BUT AT THAT MOMENT HE DIDN'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS....NOTHING AGAINST HIM,BUT A LOT OF RAPPERS TALK WHAT THEY FEEL ON RECORDS....I ONLY RESPECT THE ONES WHO HAVE THE HEART & MUSCLE 2 BACC IT UP....THERE ARE PLENTY OF FRAUDULENT RAPPERS ESPECIALLY IN CALIFORNIA WHERE GANGBANGIN IS TRADITIONAL.....JUST CUZ YOU MAKE AN ALBUM THOUGH,IT DEFINITELY DOES NOT MAKE YOU A G....LIKE I SAID SOMETIMES YOU HAVE 2 SEPERATE THE BUD FROM THE SHAKE.....I LIVED IN THE HEART OF MEADOWVIEW 4 AWHILE & MY RESPECT 4 SAC GANGSTERISM CHANGED....BUT I ALSO FOUND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT A LOT OF PEOPLE I HAD LISTENED 2 PREVIOUSLY....IT IS WHAT IT IS.....I JUST WANT 2 HEAR GOOD MUSIC.....BUT I REFUSE 2 RAP WITH NIGGAS WITH QUESTIONABLE SNITCH JACCETS....BEING GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION IS ONE OF THE LEADING CAUSES OF MURDER IN CALI...NIGGAS BETTER GET THEY CLICCS RIGHT & STOP LETTING NIGGAS BE DOWN JUST 2 HAVE A MOBBY PRESENCE....I ALWAYS RESPECTED CIRCLES WHO KEEP IT FAMILY OR ACTUALLY BUILD THEIR ORGANIZATION....CARRY ON...JUST HAD 2 GET THAT OFF MY CHEST

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I STEPPED 2 DOC IN CHICO SOME YEARS BACC ADDRESSING THE ISSUE OF HIM TALKING CRAZY ABOUT BO...NOT SAYING HE WAS A PUNK OR NOTHING BUT AT THAT MOMENT HE DIDN'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS....NOTHING AGAINST HIM,BUT A LOT OF RAPPERS TALK WHAT THEY FEEL ON RECORDS....I ONLY RESPECT THE ONES WHO HAVE THE HEART & MUSCLE 2 BACC IT UP....THERE ARE PLENTY OF FRAUDULENT RAPPERS ESPECIALLY IN CALIFORNIA WHERE GANGBANGIN IS TRADITIONAL.....JUST CUZ YOU MAKE AN ALBUM THOUGH,IT DEFINITELY DOES NOT MAKE YOU A G....LIKE I SAID SOMETIMES YOU HAVE 2 SEPERATE THE BUD FROM THE SHAKE.....I LIVED IN THE HEART OF MEADOWVIEW 4 AWHILE & MY RESPECT 4 SAC GANGSTERISM CHANGED....BUT I ALSO FOUND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT A LOT OF PEOPLE I HAD LISTENED 2 PREVIOUSLY....IT IS WHAT IT IS.....I JUST WANT 2 HEAR GOOD MUSIC.....BUT I REFUSE 2 RAP WITH NIGGAS WITH QUESTIONABLE SNITCH JACCETS....BEING GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION IS ONE OF THE LEADING CAUSES OF MURDER IN CALI...NIGGAS BETTER GET THEY CLICCS RIGHT & STOP LETTING NIGGAS BE DOWN JUST 2 HAVE A MOBBY PRESENCE....I ALWAYS RESPECTED CIRCLES WHO KEEP IT FAMILY OR ACTUALLY BUILD THEIR ORGANIZATION....CARRY ON...JUST HAD 2 GET THAT OFF MY CHEST
that could have very well happened. i aint say he never backed down from a fight or had to swallow his pride. every man does at some point. tay im sure you have had to swallow your pride before as well. you are human. you aint the baddest dog on the yard. there is always someone badder. im telling you he aint no snitch. i been with dude in what used to be the gardens. i been with dude in public in sac and at functions and for as many internet tough guys be on here yappin, they probably out number the real cats that will do something in the streets 1,000 to 1. i aint a gang member or a none of that. i ride by my muthafuckin self. but im a loyal friend. and when i say im you friend, thats that.

so to my original point, doc aint no sucka. he earned his name in the hood the old school way. and random ass nobody's shittin on my dude can get fucked... i cant let no one shit on my home boy.

May 27, 2008

May 31, 2006
that could have very well happened. i aint say he never backed down from a fight or had to swallow his pride. every man does at some point. tay im sure you have had to swallow your pride before as well. you are human. you aint the baddest dog on the yard. there is always someone badder. im telling you he aint no snitch. i been with dude in what used to be the gardens. i been with dude in public in sac and at functions and for as many internet tough guys be on here yappin, they probably out number the real cats that will do something in the streets 1,000 to 1. i aint a gang member or a none of that. i ride by my muthafuckin self. but im a loyal friend. and when i say im you friend, thats that.

so to my original point, doc aint no sucka. he earned his name in the hood the old school way. and random ass nobody's shittin on my dude can get fucked... i cant let no one shit on my home boy.
some true shit..

Mr. Doc was dope, too bad his career went the way it did.