LUNI COLEONE Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
good shit c dubb! Knockaholix will be in the building
syz , see u there... u know were gettin the jacka on our album .. too bad we couldnt use that beat . it wouldve been perfect for it.. i was even tryin to buy it .. but 006 said u werent sellin it .. he said the only way we could get the beat is if we got jacka on it and we put 006 on the song.. were going to use another producer for it...

coming soon

c-dubb " veteran status " feat. keak , quinn , doey , jay tee ,and were workin out the jacka and t-nutty deal right now......

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
The Official Sacramento Sav & Bleezo: TWIN EVIL Album Release Party. CWAY MUZICC & C-DUBB doin real big!! You don`t want to miss this event!

MAAAAAAAFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

May 4, 2005
syz , see u there... u know were gettin the jacka on our album .. too bad we couldnt use that beat . it wouldve been perfect for it.. i was even tryin to buy it .. but 006 said u werent sellin it .. he said the only way we could get the beat is if we got jacka on it and we put 006 on the song.. were going to use another producer for it...

coming soon

c-dubb " veteran status " feat. keak , quinn , doey , jay tee ,and were workin out the jacka and t-nutty deal right now......
shit dubb.... the jack... that gon be heat.

and c-dubb/t-nutty ... oh boy i been waitin for that one.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
YESSSIR!!! This is def a must attend event! If you aint there, you can hear what ya missed by ya female tomorrow afternoon when she get back! hahahahahaha
MAFIA BIDNEZ!!!