LUNI COLEONE Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah I've always liked his lunasicc style more than his luni flow.In all honesty hes never been that outstanding as a artist, but he does come hard from time to time.

My favorite verse he spit was off that Killa Tay comp "Thug Thizzle".The track with him Killa Tay and the Outlawz, Luni came hard as fuk on that shit.Outshined everybody on that track IMO.Well maybe not tay.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
mr lunasicc & a million dollaz a million wordz are classics

Total Recall was the best luni coleone cd, in the mouth of madness after that...

May 24, 2007
true.
by the way, does anyone know where I can get the "hard times" video version in good quality ?
the track in the video version is much better than the hard times version on Mr. Lunasicc.

- ok I noticed that there was a special hard times cd release

Feb 2, 2006
Whan ya see my nina, ya shoulda ducked
just knowin' a nigga like Lunasicc don't be givin' a fuck
so uh, I lit it up now I'm gettin' up out of that bitch
tear my bucket down march with fo' fo's burned up on the fuckin' ground
I left him dead his bloody head left on the concrete
There he lay when the AK spray brains lookin like hamburger meat
i'm gettin' ghost like casper
but I'm not that friendly nigga I'm that Lunasicc bastard

i thought luni did both of the last verses on "witta mask on"
choppa sound the same as him imo

Mar 20, 2006
i wouldn't call him a legend, but i do agree with the second half of that statement. & didn't X write that verse for him too?

A Million Words, A Million Dollars was his best album IMO. great production all the way thru, & no weak features (that i can recall) ...classic.

Nov 15, 2005
true.
by the way, does anyone know where I can get the "hard times" video version in good quality ?
the track in the video version is much better than the hard times version on Mr. Lunasicc.

- ok I noticed that there was a special hard times cd release

GO cop the AWOL Music Video DVD (it has that video). The DVD is really dope.