LUNI COLEONE Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
globel recall when the fucc did dat come out i thought that it was called total recall but N-E way the muthafucca go hard just like the narration and anger management, the mouth of maddness is sicC ,but someone who really is sicC is that nigga Brotha lynch, that nigga talk bout eating babbies and shit but dat niggas shit goes hard..................

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
my bad if this topic has been answered, im not sure....what's goin wit the mayne......is he releasing a new album? does he reside in sac doin his rap shit or on tours? any info is appreciated...major propz

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
^good lookz on the info mayne...but what kind of cds....mixtapes? i feel bad cause i aint know nothin of him as of late

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
short said:
luni is a legend
is that fool still fuckin with lynch
Lynch was featured on Luni's latest solo...but that was the first album from him I didn't bought...wasn't feelin it.

He should keep doin shit with Sidewayz! The Anger Management Comp. was tight and so was the album he did with Damu!

Dec 3, 2003
TBo01 said:
^good lookz on the info mayne...but what kind of cds....mixtapes? i feel bad cause i aint know nothin of him as of late
LUNI JUST DROP'D "GLOBAL RECALL", NOT HIS BEST CD BUT ITS PRETTY KOOL. IT GOT THAT SONG WITH LYNCH ON THERE