Lost credibility?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
RIP HITMAN....dude that was part of a 7th grade halloween thang....i doubt you see dude in a dress now..

CMP CEO for someone who releasing a rap DVD about the game...you sure the fuck are lacking in knowledge on rap man....damn, you didnt know who cougnut was, but you from fillmoe and an aspiring producer...oh wait now your a CEO...now you dont know who Sicx is.....fuck, next you gonna be asking who HughE Mc is....or 4tay

Jun 27, 2002
sicx

Rapper Arrested on Rape and Child Molestation
Friday - June 15, 2001 by Quibian 'Q' Salazar-Moreno
Sacramento rapper, Triple Sicx has been arrested, along with his girlfriend Aniva Jamieson on 69 felony counts of repeated child molestation, rape and photographing two young girls, one of them allegedly the rapper's daughter. If convicted the rapper and his girlfriend could face over 400 years in jail.

Police found evidence of the crimes, which were committed earlier this spring at the rapper's home. "Yeah, it's bad. Investigators found evidence consistent with child molestation," Sacramento Police Sgt. Daniel Hahn said. Triple Sicx is down with the crew that includes rapper Brotha Lynch Hung and Siccmade Records. Most of the lyrical content speaks of cannibalism and psychotic murder stories.

SPM

Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Rapper Carlos Coy jailed 45 years for rape

HOUSTON: A jury sentenced Houston rap musician Carlos Coy, professionally known as South Park Mexican, to 45 years in prison for sexually assaulting a nine-year-old girl.

The 31-year-old could have received up to life in prison from the same jury that convicted him May 18 of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Coy testified that he did not assault the girl, who was at Coy's home to spend a night with his daughter last Labour Day weekend. He also told jurors that children in seven other sexual assault cases against him had been swayed by a prosecution request for victims to come forward. Many of them lied on the stand, he said.

Coy co-founded Houston-based Dope House Records. His latest album was released this month. —DTR

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I will never listen to SPM or Sicx ever again for that shit eventhough i never really liked their shit in the first place. LOL at people sticking up for them saying they are innocent and shit fuckin comedy. People just cam't come to terms that they were into a rapper with some serious fuckin issues.

Jun 15, 2004
I DONT SUPPORT ANY KIND OF FAGATISM.IF YOUR GAY YOUR A FAG STR8 UP.I MON DONT CONDONE THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR.AND FOR THE CHILD MOLESTORS,BETTER KEEP THEM IN PC.CAUSE I KNOW THE GENERAL POPULATION WOULD SKIN HIM ALIVE.

Sep 27, 2004
I knew about the Sicx thing but didn't know the specifics. A fucked up situation all the way around.

Damn I had some SPM songs on Napster back in the days. Didn't know about the molestation thing though.

Fuck both of them and all child molesters for that matter.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
what if your favorite rapper liked to go Tijuana on the weekends and watch the donkey fuck a girl and then participate...........

something very vicious and serious to ponder.........

lol

LA-Z

Sicc OG
Feb 11, 2006
East Bay Stunna said:
what about x-raided? i can't really listen to that fool anymore after i found out he's in jail for killing someone's granma. big lurch too..
didnt x-raided go to that house to kill that blood but he wasnt home so he just killed his granma thats wat i heard but dont know the stroy about big lurch

Apr 4, 2005
JAH Nathan said:
I DONT SUPPORT ANY KIND OF FAGATISM.IF YOUR GAY YOUR A FAG STR8 UP.I MON DONT CONDONE THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR.AND FOR THE CHILD MOLESTORS,BETTER KEEP THEM IN PC.CAUSE I KNOW THE GENERAL POPULATION WOULD SKIN HIM ALIVE.
^^^post of the year candidate......