Lost credibility?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
this has been posted before, but I GUAREN-FUCKIN-TEE that there a FEW rappers that u listen to that are in the closet...

To me personally, I'd still bump their shit....different strokes for different folks (no pun intended) lol

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
ON the SPM case, the girl was 9 yrs old(not that it makes a difference)

He got a 13 yr old pregnant when he was 21 yrs old. That fact basically buried him.

May 5, 2005
pharoah said:
she was like 13 and he had a kid by her, the dna from the kid is what hung dude. that was the proof and they hit his ass with everything but the kitchen sink
Naw homie, the girl he molested was not even in double digets. It was his daughters friend. His daughter was like8 or 9. The mother of SPM's Daughter was 13 when she got pregnant. He's worse than R Kelly.

May 12, 2006
naw no respect lost, i'd still slap there shit... wen i listen to rap or any kind of music i dont see there DARK side but i see the artist within them, basicly the music speaks for itself...id problably loose respect if my favorite rapper changed his style, made poor quality music then i'd problably stop listenin to them.

D

DaSlimReaper

mustynutz said:
or did something that was just out of the ordinary for being heterosexual?
Ofcourse if he was gay, but what do you mean by this question? Give an example, what would be out of the ordinary for a heterosexual besides basically being attracted to men?

Jun 6, 2006
i dont kno about yal,but ian tryin to knock no gay rapper in my stereo, i cant be listening to that.

if a rapper that iam a fan of was to come out the closet,it would fuck up my whole perception or umm view of themcuz u kno most rappers i listen to is from the bay and most bay rappers talk about pimping and robbin mafuckas,shit would be just weird.

iono however i think the game is a talented artist,but after hearing about him being an exotic stripper or sum shit,kinda stopped listening to him,no lie.thats just sum gay shit,niggas wearin thongs and shit

LA-Z

Sicc OG
Feb 11, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
i dont kno about yal,but ian tryin to knock no gay rapper in my stereo, i cant be listening to that.

if a rapper that iam a fan of was to come out the closet,it would fuck up my whole perception or umm view of themcuz u kno most rappers i listen to is from the bay and most bay rappers talk about pimping and robbin mafuckas,shit would be just weird.

iono however i think the game is a talented artist,but after hearing about him being an exotic stripper or sum shit,kinda stopped listening to him,no lie.thats just sum gay shit,niggas wearin thongs and shit
didnt the game get slaped N the face by suge knight