LOSING INTEREST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
WHO HERE LOSES INTEREST IN SOME OF THA THREADS BEIN POSTED IN THIS FORUM.THERE WAS TIMES EVEN IN THA SHORT WHILE THAT IVE BEEN ON THA SICCNESS THAT THIS FORUM WAS ON FIRE. BUT THESE DAYS IT JUST SEEMS LIKE A SLUG WITH BORING ASS THREADS.WHO AGREES AND WHO DISAGREES.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
YEAH IT'S STILL THA FIRST PLACE I GO BUT QUICKLY I HEAD OUT TO MORE INTERESTING PLACES THESE DAYS.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
SLOW BARELY DESCRIBES IT THESE DAYS. WE NEED OPEN MINDED HOMEBOYS TO BRING UP SUBJECTS. DEBATABLE, WHATEVER JUST FIRE THREADS IF WERE GONNA BRING THIS FORUM TO LIFE A LITTLE.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
this forum fell off as soon as lil coner, fat steve, higherrecords, plot, etc started using this forum as their personal promo forum. All that has subsided by now though.....and they have been replaced by little kids
sorry but its the truth

it also fell off when looter of the new church stopped posting

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Rusto said:
this forum fell off as soon as lil coner, fat steve, higherrecords, plot, etc started using this forum as their personal promo forum. All that has subsided by now though.....and they have been replaced by little kids
sorry but its the truth

it also fell off when looter of the new church stopped posting
He knows what he's talking about........ and this was around 04.......

Apr 25, 2002
i agree with quik this forum been fucked off...all there is now is mufuckas tryna discuss how to be a proper gangsta ..shit is corny as fuck...

lmao@fire threads...u takin this shit a lil too seriously

May 3, 2005
1OLB4 said:
WHO HERE LOSES INTEREST IN SOME OF THA THREADS BEIN POSTED IN THIS FORUM.THERE WAS TIMES EVEN IN THA SHORT WHILE THAT IVE BEEN ON THA SICCNESS THAT THIS FORUM WAS ON FIRE. BUT THESE DAYS IT JUST SEEMS LIKE A SLUG WITH BORING ASS THREADS.WHO AGREES AND WHO DISAGREES.
co-sign