LOSING INTEREST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
I see it like this whining about it aint gonna do nothing so why make a thread about it? Keep it moving I think woodies death is causing this place to die out but we should instead try to make it better instead of just quitin it
IT'S FAR FROM WHINING, I AM SIMPLY BRINGIN THIS SHIT TO PEOPLES ATTENTION THAT THERE FUCKIN THREADS ARE LAME AS FUCK. I HAVE SEEN WHINING B4 AND BELIEVE ME THIS AINT IT. AND @ DUDE WHO SAID LMAO @ FIRE THREADS. IT'S LIKE THIS WELL I DON'T LIKE TO READ POINTLESS SHIT MAYBE U DO . BUT FOR ME TO TAKE THA TIME TO READ AND RESPOND I WOULD PREFER THA CONV. TO BE AN EDUCATED ONE AT BEST. NOT SUM WEAK ASS KID TALK. FUCK THAT TYPING AND READIN LAME SHIT.

MzLooNey

Tha LooNiest Bitch
May 8, 2002
I agree, it has gotten somewhat boring. I usually only come here for the music downloads. Used to be crackin when I joined in 02'. Seems like I'm one of the only homegirls that still posts here.

Dec 7, 2005
MzLooNey said:
I agree, it has gotten somewhat boring. I usually only come here for the music downloads. Used to be crackin when I joined in 02'. Seems like I'm one of the only homegirls that still posts here.
Its all right, dont feel lonely Im here for ya

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
ChicoMaloXIV said:
what killed the forum?
h o m e b o y r a p forum

LMFAO

how i$ that? HBR.COM i$ far more orgaNized thaN here cuz all that$ iN here i$ hella $uper cholo lil waNNabe$ that luv to ruN their mouth oN here like $ome1 $aid "every1 i$ tryiNg to EDUCATE ppl oN how to be proper gaNg$ta$ over the Net" weak $auce, there aRe educated ppl that kNow what they aRe talkiNg about oN here $o doNt get ME wroNg, but 90% of the foo$ oN here are LO$T, ppl comiNg oN here a$KiNg to get $Kooled up oN NORTE 101 N $hit, i would like 4 $ome1 to po$t up a liNk to KNOWGANG$.COM or $omethiNg that way all the "Teach ME about the CAU$E" thread$ $eize N thi$ forum get$ back to beiNg iNtere$tiNg like it i$ iN HBR.COM

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
Shark4romda408 said:
LMFAO

how i$ that? HBR.COM i$ far more orgaNized thaN here cuz all that$ iN here i$ hella $uper cholo lil waNNabe$ that luv to ruN their mouth oN here like $ome1 $aid "every1 i$ tryiNg to EDUCATE ppl oN how to be proper gaNg$ta$ over the Net" weak $auce, there aRe educated ppl that kNow what they aRe talkiNg about oN here $o doNt get ME wroNg, but 90% of the foo$ oN here are LO$T, ppl comiNg oN here a$KiNg to get $Kooled up oN NORTE 101 N $hit, i would like 4 $ome1 to po$t up a liNk to KNOWGANG$.COM or $omethiNg that way all the "Teach ME about the CAU$E" thread$ $eize N thi$ forum get$ back to beiNg iNtere$tiNg like it i$ iN HBR.COM
I AGREE WITH U 100% . HOOK ME UP WITH A MONGOL BRO

Dec 7, 2005
Shark4romda408 said:
LMFAO

Yup I know more about being a norteno then most of the "nortenos" on here

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
^^^^ eXactly, break ME dowN the 5 $tep$ oN the huelga?? how Norte $tart? what towN ha$ More $uper Cholo eNez?? blah blah, thi$ $ite ha$ beeN iNfe$ted with hella lil moco$o$ lookiNg 4 gaNg related aN$wer$ N eXpectiNg to get $Kooled up oN the Net, that rigth there killed thi$ $ite, the dumb ppl that put up tho$e threadz, N the eveN dumber 1'$ that $upply the aN$wer$ N iNterNet choloi$m

Sep 28, 2006
Shark4romda408 said:
LMFAO

i only say that because a lot of the people who used to post on here moved over there.

hella dudes that post in here right now post there too. i go in there once in a while to see what the artists are saying. but they get more topics and artists and media to listen to and watch.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
HOW DID THIS SUBJECT CONTINUALLY TURN OUT ALL ABOUT NETBANGERZ. FUCK WHO CARES LET UM BANGNET ME I'LL KEEP TO MYSELF. I JUST THINK OUT A RESPECT FOR ECCR SINCE THIS IS ECCR FORUM WE OUGHT TO DISCUSS MORE DOWN TO EARTH SHIT. I MEAN I DO AGREE ALL THA WAY THAT THA GANG RELATED INQUIRIES NEED TO STOP.