Looned And Chopped Anghelic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Yeah, so I was looking through my files and I couldnt find that Anghelic looned and chopped shit..must of gotten deleted somehow...that shit was soo fucking ill...I would love to have it again...does anyone know where I can download it? I know he (DJ LOON) put it out for everyone to download...I would love to have it back...that and the Calm Before The Storm one...

dont tell me to use the search button cuz i already have searched through countless threads...i found the one thread that had CBTS but the link didnt work..

anyone who helps out thanks in advance...

Dec 14, 2005
Yeah right ill probably get a reply the same day Everready comes out...

Does anyone have this file that would be kind enough to let me download?

Dec 14, 2005
DJ LOON said:
could of pm'ed me bro...

www.midwestmixtapes.com

the dj loon section...

if it doesnt work turn off your firewall or get at me on aim :djloon913 ill be glad to send it over to you..
Well...you shut me the fuck up..

Only reason I didnt think id get a reply is cuz I dont see you on that often..

But thanks alot man...I really appreciate it

Keep up the great work

Feb 18, 2006
midwestmixtapes.com people, its not so hard
im the one that started the tech n9ne loond n chopped idea, so loon as soon as everready drops im expecting a looned n chopped no more then 2 weeks later

Feb 18, 2006
i really thought CBTS would be good looned n chopped cause of the old school slow rap/hip hop sound it has to it, thats why i recommended for it to be done, and i got my wish couple weeks later, and it blew dj loon up :}