Looking For every J-Mack CD made. What U Got

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
J-Mack - High Traffic. Think it's a mixtapae.

Just today i gave a workmate Bloody Money & King Of The Ring to listen, was feelin em.

J-Mack needs to drop another solo.

On that note.. Dubb Sak too.. A lot of the rappers who recorded at Candy Shop need to.. Chill Bola.. YOu know if that studio still goin Floss?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I'm always amazed when a rapper does not have a copy of their own album. It seems like when you get them pressed up, you would at least set aside one sealed copy for yourself so that years later you can look back on what you did.

Dec 25, 2003
Hey Floss!! Im curious why u need em?? Is it cuz u wanted him to rerelease all his solos???
Shit, I need all the J-Macks too!!! One of my fav rappers from Sac whos also very slept on as fuck!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I'm always amazed when a rapper does not have a copy of their own album. It seems like when you get them pressed up, you would at least set aside one sealed copy for yourself so that years later you can look back on what you did.
for real. before "reasonable doubt" got repressed back in 1999, jay-z didn't have a copy for himself

::

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
J-Mack - High Traffic. Think it's a mixtapae.

Just today i gave a workmate Bloody Money & King Of The Ring to listen, was feelin em.

J-Mack needs to drop another solo.

On that note.. Dubb Sak too.. A lot of the rappers who recorded at Candy Shop need to.. Chill Bola.. YOu know if that studio still goin Floss?
I knew u would know em all lol. I highly doubt that studio is still open, but who knows