Looking for DOA cassettes and CDs!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i can help you with this mixxer but as i told you that picturew doesn't come from my collection so i won't shre something that's not mine...i know 1 person that used 2 have those 2 tapes and gave me the picture(asking 2 not share)...he was here years ago.....and i know 1 person that actually has them and probably he's here.....but i don't know which aliases they use here.....nothing more...my word got still value and i'm italian......lol

if you go to land of g funk i described them....
"i'm very sorry untouchable but you already know i can't share them.....doa covers are really old school type of cover.....problem child got 1 of them sitting and the other 1 standing....there is a wall with problem child wrote on .....marked for death is bluish picture of them standing with marked for death in red.......this is the best i can do..hehehehehheeh....try 2 describe them....i luv them"

Dude, someone shared you a picture of a cassette cover and told you you can't show someone else? You're either lying or you guys are even bigger dorks than I first thought.

I'M TIRED OF PPLS TELLING I GOT THIS RIP,I KNOW THE STORY,I TALKED WITH RAPPERS,PRODUCERS.....BUT WHEN IT COMES 2 SHOW SOMETHING...NOTHING HAPPENS...I REMBER LIKE 2 YEARS AGO SOMEBODY WAS ASKING ABOUT APOSTLE TAPE ON KUT-N-KRU...I USED 2 HAVE THAT COVER...SINCERE GAVE 2 ME...BUT IT WAS SOMETHING OF SINCERE PROPERTY SO IT WAS SINCERE CHOICE TO SHARE OR NOT THE COVER...SAME NOW....IS THIS SO HARD2 UNDERSTAND OR ALL PPLS TALKING BAD HERE ARE BUNCH OF IDIOTS NOT ABLE TO RESPECT OTHER PPLS WILL

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Dude, someone shared you a picture of a cassette cover and told you you can't show someone else? You're either lying or you guys are even bigger dorks than I first thought.
Could you at least tell us who you know? Just tell us who you know. I'll give this topic a rest if you do.

That didn't help. I give up on this search. No one here seems to care enough to help or wants to help me solve with my DOA mystery except for macdre04 and mistawrite.

YOU ALL SUCK!!!!

(except for macdre04, mistawrite, InDO, and wwsnake)

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
You'd be surprised, i've had the same thing asked of me on several occasions. Generally when a lot of money was involved i.e. they bought it off me for some loot and want the utmost amount of enigma to exist on the title. With undaground rap, the more unknown is more exciting for the community and keeps the price high for the recipient. So really, you're doing them a favor by keeping the images private and sticking to the terms you've agreed to so that you can maintain business with this customer and their close network.

However, i feel, personally, if you make it relatively lo-res i.e. 250-300 pixels being it's width or height depending on the j-card layout and you slap a watermark right across it with some deep transparency i think that is FAIR but sadly you [edit:wbl] didn't barter that with this guy [edit:as it was not a deal, it was just some guy bein cool wit wbl so u wouldnt expect duke to push for a public share privilege!!]. It's a real shame though. It's fucking cover art [edit] after all.

Last edited: