LOOKING FOR ARTIST INTERESTED IN OPENING FOR ANDRE NICKATINA IN SPOKANE WA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
man! that be dope Double G! long overdue!

@D'struction my bad i forgot to hit u up when we opened up for Krizz Kaliko on July 30th! only thing i didn't like was the damn dresscodes at the clubs, couldn't get into a single one.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Damn, shows used to be all about the music now its all about the money. What a shame!. So.. any dickhead with rich parents can open up for a Bay legend? regardless of if they can rap or not? This is a reason i aint feeling rap anymore, its more like a circus nowadays. Not tryin to hate on your hustle but SHIT!

Apr 7, 2004
Damn, shows used to be all about the music now its all about the money. What a shame!. So.. any dickhead with rich parents can open up for a Bay legend? regardless of if they can rap or not? This is a reason i aint feeling rap anymore, its more like a circus nowadays. Not tryin to hate on your hustle but SHIT!
YEP SHIT CRAZY BUT THATS HOW THEY BE RUNNING THEY SHIT OUT THIS WAY... EVERYBODY GETS CHARGED UP OR ELSE YOU HAVE A NAME AND A BUZZ. THE MUSIC DON'T MATTER ANY MORE IT'S A MONEY ISSUE OR THERE'S NO ISSUE... SHIT AT LEAST FOOTWORK MEDIA GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK BY SAILING TICKETS

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
YEP SHIT CRAZY BUT THATS HOW THEY BE RUNNING THEY SHIT OUT THIS WAY... EVERYBODY GETS CHARGED UP OR ELSE YOU HAVE A NAME AND A BUZZ. THE MUSIC DON'T MATTER ANY MORE IT'S A MONEY ISSUE OR THERE'S NO ISSUE... SHIT AT LEAST FOOTWORK MEDIA GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK BY SAILING TICKETS
Its a God Damn shame!!

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
There still hasn't been any sort of talk about paying to open up and i hope it isn't that sort of situation. If it is, I understand the hustle but will not be looking to participate in the event. Talent and grind should speak for itself...not scrilla

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
There still hasn't been any sort of talk about paying to open up and i hope it isn't that sort of situation. If it is, I understand the hustle but will not be looking to participate in the event. Talent and grind should speak for itself...not scrilla
Guarantee it is. Only reason dude comes on here anymore is to make some money of locals

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
yeah thats fucked up if it is.. always wantin us to drop like 750 just to open a show.. im straight off that noise.

hopefully this aint that kinda show right here, but i aint heard shit back yet
It's that kind of situation, homie! I spoke with him in the past about opening up on one of his shows. He wanted me to pay. I don't pay to perform, I get paid. He can be about his hustle, but I ain't getting hustled.

PEACE & BLESSINGS