LOOK WHOS NUMBER 1 IN JAPAN WITH 3 TITLES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
NUMBER 1 IN JAPAN means you have the number one sellin album in the whole entiry country of japan outsellin everybody out there... not that you number one on some japanese online cd shop site followed by gotti dog juice and kilo g ?.. lol i aint hatin tho do you man..

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
I feel ya on your statement bro as far as a whole number one in major sales we even rank high in HMV in japan which is the number one source for music in japan ofcourse the MAJORS always reign supreme but when it comes to this indy bay area scene with indy stores were doin our thang ,youll be surprised what japan is only into and what they buy mostly rap in the early 90's since we were apart of it that was the whole ticket,our older titles still compete with todays new jack rap.....lol....thanx 4 the post !

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
@Eastbay925 4sho thanx brotha....I usually dont post when were on the charts from time 2 time but i think i will from now on to show there is a whole nutha world lovin the BAY besides the USA and that i feel is BART news indeed and i would feel dishonored not to do so.Thanx 4 the appreciation...ASSASSIN LIFERDEF

Sep 22, 2002
Congrats playboy, not many artists, even "mainstream" cats, can take it worldwide like that. You a fuckin BOSS Assassin!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2004
DAMN FAM 40,OOO UNITS IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS. NOW'S THAT INDEPENDENT HUSTLE RIGHT THERE. CONGRATULATIONS HOMIE U KNOW YOU GOT YOUR SUPPORT RIGHT HERE IN THE RED WHITE AND BLUE. IF YOUR GETTING SEVEN DOLLARS ON EACH SALE THEN THAT'S A PRETTY LITTLE PENNY RIGHT THERE FAM.