LOOK WHOS NUMBER 1 IN JAPAN WITH 3 TITLES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Youd be surprized how much bay shit you can find in Japan, when i lived there i had hella spots I'd get stuff and Assassin was always on the shelves out there, no lie

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
assassin stays real busy. while most bay cats are tryin to make moves in the bay, assassin makes moves in japan, and europe. shows what hard work can do for u. i predict that 07 will be assassins biggest year in his 15 year career

Aug 18, 2006
7ASSASSIN7 said:
NEVER DECIEVING it's REALITY THATS been know for years ask THE FRISCO STREETSHOW im a monsta in JAPAN ! THE SITES DONT LYE who sells the most,i moved over 40 k in 4 months and counting of all my catalogs!
I love to hear this shit, love to hear my folks feast-n!!!

Jan 9, 2006
7ASSASSIN7 said:
I feel ya on your statement bro as far as a whole number one in major sales we even rank high in HMV in japan which is the number one source for music in japan ofcourse the MAJORS always reign supreme but when it comes to this indy bay area scene with indy stores were doin our thang ,youll be surprised what japan is only into and what they buy mostly rap in the early 90's since we were apart of it that was the whole ticket,our older titles still compete with todays new jack rap.....lol....thanx 4 the post !
Japan and Germany are big on early 90's g-funk and they pay major sckrill to get it

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Good Shit assassin Thats whussup tapping into other markets that aint flooded! They got money to spend over there too. I remember back in 02 when i put out red light we sold out to some random japanese cats off cdbaby haha Shit keep grinding mane that moneys out there

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
Assassin. Do the damndamn boi. Gangsta Reese told me they ordered 300 vinyl from him for some mid 90 Full Clip shit! Good shit boi. I'll be sneakin my self on tour witcha to do some GeishaGettin. Lemme know the dates peeeimp!