long post but its real shit if you got a sec. i got a question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
a lot of rappers out here dont fuck with/dont have a dj/dont even know a dj
all these "mixtapes" with no dj..
contrary to popular belief, dj's still break records..not just radio but in the streets
(the club, the strip clubs and hand to hand word of word good ol "street buzz")

raine is right tho.. you need is a single.
look at "lean like a cholo"......... dago produced.
i been on this jerkin shit for the last couple years and i know for a fact you can be a nobody and tour on a hot single for a whole year..at least to where you gettin paid.

Dec 24, 2003
another edit: im only really listening to the niggaz that DO music on this post. cuz the rest of you may not really understand the inside of the grind like that. you cant coach the team if you never played the game.
Well Excuse me for talkin and no one listenein..hahaha

I still think "Fyred Up" has some legs and can be a hit.

Jan 9, 2009
grapes how the jerkin scene in Dago?
its small but got a dedicated,knowledeable fan base out here.
every 18+ up that jerkin artists from l.a. does down here sells out..

The Dudez..GeeGee BStone.. Indigo Vanity... . thats the main sd jerkin artists makin noise for the city right now. the main thing is they are gettin well known artists to hop on their remixes which helps a lot.. The Dudez Yeah Buddy shit slaps, with audio push on the remix.

Feb 7, 2006
That's whats up interested cuz I helped shoot that new boyz the bangz song so I was around all them jerkin dudes/girls for a day tryn see whats up wit he youngins.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
raine is right tho.. you need is a single.
look at "lean like a cholo"......... dago produced.
i been on this jerkin shit for the last couple years and i know for a fact you can be a nobody and tour on a hot single for a whole year..at least to where you gettin paid.
Sure you can tour off one single for one year, but what happens when that year is over? A hot single is a start, but I think you need more than one artist in your same area doing the same thing...Kinda like whats going to happen with that jerkin' scene. You are gonna see a couple more dudes bubbling on the surface with singles, which is going to bring them national attention. Whereas, those "lean like a cholo" cats had a buzz, but no follow up single. Nor did they have any other artists from that scene putting out similar music...So, they fizzled out.