LOL WUT?!? Sir Dyno the dropout!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2008
LOL at all these muffukkas trippin off DYNO for betterin himself as a person.. but they jock the G.U.N. cd and support it when that cd was made by the biggest snitch D.O. of all time for you netenos... got shit twisted..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
hold up.

....he is a snitch & YOU have paperwork to back that claim?

Or he changed his life for the better, got his act right with his maker...

& YOU are talking out of your ass?

Inquiring minds would like to know.
its fact...dyno snitched,got a better deal. the fool he snitched on is a snitch too

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Victory Outreach is a sham....

I grew up in Roseland here in Santa Rosa and I remember answering the door one day and there were 2 dudes planning to preach to me. One LITERALLY said to the other "oh, he's a whiteboy" and they walked away lol....I'm kinda glad they did cause I HATE the mutherfuckers who think you can do dirt 6 days a week as long as you hit church on Sunday.

Nov 14, 2002
not all people who changes their live are suckaz.i never read the bible in my life before i went to the county jail.i been to CYA and got my ride on and never been a punk but its a time when you slow down and stop to think about what you been through and if you keep it up what your going to go though.some people are lucky enough to get that chance to really think about the direction they are going in and i was one of them.i sat down and open the bible one day and it changed my outlook on life.i wasnt no PRAISE GOD OR GO TO HELL type person.i took the info and used it to make ME a better person.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
he started to find god before he went in you could kinda tell he didnt want to live that lifestyle seems like the suppose 2 main members of darkroom familia left him for high and dry when he went to jail they tried to cash in on the name while he was in now that he is out they aint put out a cd he spit some dope shit but seems like most of it wasnt real he aint my homie so i really dont care

FUCK THAT DROPOUT! yeah i said it! FUCK A D.O. HoMES! STAY ACTIVE MOTHERFUCKERS! BORROW SOME FUCKIN HEART IF YOU HAVE TO
That reminds me of how I asked my homie: "So you're going to be 90 something years old with a red rag tied on your stroller, huh?" or something like that & of course he had to come with a sill response with all that youngster's pride..

yeah dont understand the snitch thing since he was the only one doing time for a rico charge he went in did his time
I know they tried to get him on that rico charge, but I think they actually caught him up on something else.

Mar 22, 2007
That's cool and all but I find it hilarious at the number of people who all of the sudden "find god" while incarcerated. I mean, come on.
Doesnt really apply to him, He "found God" and followed up on his belief!!

Dudes u are talking about hide behind the Bible, and when the gates pop they go back to there old ways!!

May 16, 2002
yo, I didnt ask you for your opinion on facts homeboy, I simply wanna know if you have paperwork to back this claim, or are you just another cat on the internet trying to dirty up another mans name without validation.
A million props to you Shea!

I'm seriously feeling this due to the fact that my name has been dragged through the mud in my home town & I just found out the root of the problem.

Fucked up part about is, a whole lot of people in my home town never bothered to question it. Just believed all the bullshit and labeled me due to a piece of shit.

The truth has came out, my name has been cleared & that piece of shit is now hiding calling me from blocked numbers.. which I never answer.

For the record, I'm not gang affiliated which makes him more of a piece of shit due to salting a family man for no reason.

Those who spread the poison without facts are just as bad as the piece of shit who started it.

It's time some of these fuckers woke the fuck up and stop being bitches running around with loose lips & finger tips!

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
A million props to you Shea!

I'm seriously feeling this due to the fact that my name has been dragged through the mud in my home town & I just found out the root of the problem.

Fucked up part about is, a whole lot of people in my home town never bothered to question it. Just believed all the bullshit and labeled me due to a piece of shit.

The truth has came out, my name has been cleared & that piece of shit is now hiding calling me from blocked numbers.. which I never answer.

For the record, I'm not gang affiliated which makes him more of a piece of shit due to salting a family man for no reason.

Those who spread the poison without facts are just as bad as the piece of shit who started it.

It's time some of these fuckers woke the fuck up and stop being bitches running around with loose lips & finger tips!
Some times that's what it takes for us to understand to be more open minded about something like that. I know that's how it was for me. We always got to try & be open minded in this world.