LOL WUT?!? Sir Dyno the dropout!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
FUCK THAT DROPOUT! yeah i said it! FUCK A D.O. HoMES! STAY ACTIVE MOTHERFUCKERS! BORROW SOME FUCKIN HEART IF YOU HAVE TO

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
you ain't a banger so don't use the lingo breh^^^^
so u must see how gay it looks from the utside looking in eh

and if ur a nortay shouldnt u call me ENE or Homeboy or some other nortay saying instead of breh? lollll

i didnt kno nortays say breh haha.

dont get booty tickeled breh, i am the king of siccness, know this, and im fuckin drunk yea datt

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
BICKIN BACK BOOLIN IN SICK BHAT BLOOD BOME BICK IT WIT YA BICKNESS FOLKS N BHAT IT UP WIT YA BHRES BLOOD SOO WOOP LOL

Jan 27, 2005
so u must see how gay it looks from the utside looking in eh

and if ur a nortay shouldnt u call me ENE or Homeboy or some other nortay saying instead of breh? lollll

i didnt kno nortays say breh haha.

dont get booty tickeled breh, i am the king of siccness, know this, and im fuckin drunk yea datt
Shit I'm drunk to haha. I know you fucking around and all but I only call other homeboys ene or homeboy not outsiders. But like I said I'm glad he doin somethin positive. I guess I'm around church stuff to much to take it likely. We good but it ain't gay tho bro ill always have someones back if its something positive. We don't see things the same way wo I ain't gonna hate. Everyone has there own opinion you feel me.

Dec 2, 2006
But don't get it twisted, I know some real individuals that do keep it real to the game. It is hard to tell in 2011 though. You squares need to stick to your day jobs because the game is fucked up, real talk....

Dec 2, 2006
i wish i had a day job to stick to breh :( lol
Be the first person in the door when the company opns for business. Have a resume, cover letter, send a thank you letter if they give you an interview. Handle your business. Only you control that there.

And no moorblock, no feelings, I just keep it real. Shit, I am a square in 2011.

Jun 5, 2004
NEXT WE'RE GONNA SEE CHREE ON GANGLAND, DRY SNITCHIN ON THE NORTE

HIS FACE IS GONNA BE BLURRED OUT, BUT WE'RE GONNA KNOW IT'S HIM BECAUSE HE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT TRANNIES N SHIT