LOL wayne copied E-40 on his new album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2005
lol slow yall roll dawg i doubt wayne even heard when 40 said that

if he did who gives a fuck that's a line thats been used a couple times after 40 used it

niggz get too sensitive wit this bay is gettin bite shit

like niggz in the bay never in they life borrowed anything at all

oh shit mess had a song called "im too thowed" on bandanas, tattoos and tongue rings

that nigga think he from houston!! fake ass country nigga!! haha

cmon dawg niggz do that everywhere unless the nigga come out wit

talkin bout WUT THIZZ ITTT rockin stunnas n tryna go dumb, dont get ya panties in a buncha jus yet yadadaimsayin

Jul 27, 2005
I got Major LUV for the BAY...But it seems Like Everytime I come into the B.A.R.T. section, Their is alwayas someone saying some fuckin retarded shit like this. Get over it. This is Not NEW! Muthafuckas been Biting the BAY and CALI Period for Years! Its Not Gonna stop. The BAY Needs to Quit Talking about it and Being about it. All these fools Talk BALLA BALLA SHOT CALLA on their Tracks But aint Doin No Major shit. A style or Trend is Not Gonna Blow Nobody up, its the Hustle skills and Mouthpiece you got with LABELS and distributors (if you Wanna Go that MAJOR Route). Get out there, Shake some hands, Build relationships and Network. Look at the SOUTH for example...They got New york muthafuckas doin Big shit with South artists that were Nobodys 2 or 3 years ago. And Now their Big as Fuck! WHY? Because they went out there and NETWORKED and got on some GO GETTER shit and said FUCK WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT...LETS GET PAID! Bottom Line is...

QUIT TALKIN ABOUT IT...AND BE ABOUT IT! MOTIVATE SOMTHING!

and Please shut the fuck up already and get your Finger out your Butt.

Apr 5, 2005
Traximus said:
it's not about biting "the bay" morons. it's about one emcee stealing a line from another emcee. that shit just isn't cool to me. i'm pretty sure that wayne didnt make that up and he heard 40's song...
Happens all the time in the in this corportate world we live in. There will always be someone who will try to capitalize. But i also have to agree that this "biting the bay" shit is going a little too far. You kids need to open up your eyes and let shit flow in for our Bay Artist. Let the artist do the criticizing when it comes to altercations.

Nov 16, 2005
MoeGreen said:
Why the fuck are yall trippin for. Niggas in hip hop borrow lil phrases from time to time. E-40 used Biz Markie lines for the hook on a song on the Hall ov Game cd. Its jus sumthin that goes on in hip hop. Look at that nigga jay-z (he goes overboard wit it)...but he still does it. They even have a section in XXL bout it. So everybody be easy
yea but jay-z does it in a way that the listener is supposed to know who originally said the line already, cuz he's givin that artist props basically.

Nov 16, 2005
ValleyEnt said:
I got Major LUV for the BAY...But it seems Like Everytime I come into the B.A.R.T. section, Their is alwayas someone saying some fuckin retarded shit like this. Get over it. This is Not NEW! Muthafuckas been Biting the BAY and CALI Period for Years! Its Not Gonna stop. The BAY Needs to Quit Talking about it and Being about it. All these fools Talk BALLA BALLA SHOT CALLA on their Tracks But aint Doin No Major shit. A style or Trend is Not Gonna Blow Nobody up, its the Hustle skills and Mouthpiece you got with LABELS and distributors (if you Wanna Go that MAJOR Route). Get out there, Shake some hands, Build relationships and Network. Look at the SOUTH for example...They got New york muthafuckas doin Big shit with South artists that were Nobodys 2 or 3 years ago. And Now their Big as Fuck! WHY? Because they went out there and NETWORKED and got on some GO GETTER shit and said FUCK WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT...LETS GET PAID! Bottom Line is...

QUIT TALKIN ABOUT IT...AND BE ABOUT IT! MOTIVATE SOMTHING!

and Please shut the fuck up already and get your Finger out your Butt.
look at how butthurt you kids are getting. if you didnt see the first three letters of the subject of this thread they are "LOL." i was just pointing it out cuz i thought it was funny, it ain't that big of a deal to me if lil wayne really copied e40 i just noticed it when i was listening to his new album last night. oh and by the way, wayne's album is a lot tighter than any album 40 put out recently so lets see how butthurt everyone gets about that comment now.

Mar 24, 2004
Da6Footah said:
Last night, I was havin dinner with my family and my dad called my brother 'Son' and I slapped the shit outta him and told him to miss me with all the Jay Z East Coast bitin ass shit. Don't he know this is the Bay??
hahahaa

Jan 26, 2004
Da6Footah said:
Last night, I was havin dinner with my family and my dad called my brother 'Son' and I slapped the shit outta him and told him to miss me with all the Jay Z East Coast bitin ass shit. Don't he know this is the Bay??
LMFAO :classic:

Jan 26, 2004
If these type a posts are so dumb then why do they always end up with 3, 4, or 5 pages .....why don't people just ignor e em and give it no attention, let people figure out that no one cares on their own.............?

Oct 1, 2005
Did anyone ever think that maybe wayne has never even heard 40 say that?? Its not like "im not rappin too fast yall just listenin too slow" is some kind of incredible line. Anyone that writes shit will know that sometimes you come up with something good and u end up hearing that exact line in a song u havent heard before. People go way too far with this bay biting shit.

Nov 16, 2005
Chekerz said:
If these type a posts are so dumb then why do they always end up with 3, 4, or 5 pages .....why don't people just ignor e em and give it no attention, let people figure out that no one cares on their own.............?
that's the funniest part. people come in the threads and talk shit about how dumb and pointless they are, yet they are the biggest and most viewed threads lmao...