lol @ snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont listen to snoop no more but you know how old niggas who smoke hella weed get super corny, he prolly think the shit hella funny, as long as he gettin his dough for his family shit gucci fuck it

i couldnt imagine myself hating on someone for doing commercials and shit when i know that moneys good especially if i wouldnt do the shit cuz its corny well shit whos gon eat then? who wants the cash? if hes willing to step up for that then hes still about his hustle and i gotta kinda salute that, of course i dont listen to snoop no more but at the end of the day thats a west coast bred nigga that been on for decades...hopefully one day he starts puttin on other west coasters

i dunno aint no hate in my blood end of the day , overstock.com video he had his family in it, so im sure they got chippers out of it, thats how you do the shit fuck if its corny he still brokered a commercial deal for his 3 sons and baby momma instead of havin them eat off his shit.

i say continue to get the money how you can snoop been hella fell off but i still fuck with uncle snoop

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2003
M @mar tin_07 can't complain breh.....n I dunno yet Xbox one or ps4.....kind of thinking ps3 n then Xbox one

Jul 25, 2007
Who cares. Snoop is a living legend that helped change the game.

He's just bored as shit, doing whatever he wants.

If I was as rich, famous and put my stamp on a genre, i'd troll the whole world just to do something.

Props: Snakegang