LOL @ BARACK OBAMA'S REVEREND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Fuck that racist piece of shit.

Blacks ain't at the bottom anymore. Their right there with the whites. If anything, alls you see these days are whites and blacks. So what is there to complain about now? What about the Latinos, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Middle Easterners, and all the other races that hardly get any airtime on TV or even noticed at all? Blacks have evolved so much in America, so to me their white, just with darker skin. Their just a darker variation of a white man. I mean the majority of blacks are born here, just like the white Americans, so they grow up here speaking English and already knowing the American culture because all their ancestors were born here as well. Yeah you got the native African type like Samalians, Ethiopians, but their in very small numbers. I highly doubt any of you African Americans have any Grandparents from Africa that don't speak English. Shit my Grandparents are straight beaners homies, same with my dad, uncles and aunts. So you guys have it made, just like the white folks. I really don't know what there's to complain about anymore, I mean you guys have been here for so long, knowing English, the American culture, everything. The only thing that's really holding you guys back is the ghetto & rebellious mindsets, the same with my Mexican people. Were too fucking stubborn and afraid to move up. Too much hating on oneanother keeps us down. It's US that need to change, which has nothing to do with the whites. This kind of racist shit like the pastor is saying just ain't going to help the cause, it's negativity. If you continue to listen to fucks like that, it's just going to be an ongoing cycle.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
^^^I would respond, and no offense, but I do not think by me stating a bunch of facts,that you will even comprehend.BooBoo..how can you write a long ass post with not any facts to back it up? Blacks just a darker version of white people....damn..I personly do not get involved with topics of race because there are too many ignorant people on here with closed minds, and most will argue for their race instead of facts.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
that's trill!
That's REAL TALK!

and it's a shame they are pointing out that he said "god damn america" and not the message he's pushing on how shit is like it is because this country basicly has bad karma it's coming back to it and it needs a change and mothafuckas need to stop turnin the other cheek and pointing fingers elsewhere when we got shit gone down tha drain on the home front because the bullshit with politics. it's rediculous as fuck.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i love that this fool is about as white as the back of my hand talking that supreme black man shit...i bet when the police pulls him over its not god damn america tho..

preachers are so full of shit

dont get me wrong i agree wth alot of what dude said but at the end of the day hes just doing too much..i can hear the acting in homies voice.