LOL @ BARACK OBAMA'S REVEREND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
i always wondered how the fuck he was a preacher and wasnt even talkin about religion... he's still funny as hell to me

Apr 26, 2006
^^^I would respond, and no offense, but I do not think by me stating a bunch of facts,that you will even comprehend.BooBoo..how can you write a long ass post with not any facts to back it up? Blacks just a darker version of white people....damn..I personly do not get involved with topics of race because there are too many ignorant people on here with closed minds, and most will argue for their race instead of facts.
Stats the facts then buddy. I might be wrong about how I worded things such as blacks being a black version of a white man, but the fact is African Americans have it MADE now days, just as the whites. That's the POINT, I'm trying to get across, disregard the difference in color statements I've made. So what is there to complain about? If it's anything bad such as bad neighborhoods, yes that's bad, but it takes YOU guys to change that, just as it takes my Mexican people to change their neighborhoods. It's all about the parenting, both of our races have some fucked up parenting issues, drug use, domestic violence issues, and so on when it comes to the ghettos, but that's still all on us. Were the ones that are suppose to change that for ourselves, not the white man. The ones on the bottom are non-whites/non-blacks. What I'm saying is you guys have it made, IF YOU CHOOSE TO, no one is against you guys anymore. All other races have it made as well if they choose to as well, but African Americans have a slightly bigger opportunity because you guys have been here for longer, know English well, the American culture,etc.... I've never seen no Asians run for President and aren't they "smart?" You guys have black mayors n shit, and folks in congress, cmon dog. No one is stopping you guys anymore, EVERYONE has a chance to succeed these days. If your neighborhood is fucked up and you feel it's having an impact on you, you don't have to choose to stay there, move out, go to NewHampshire, Rhode Island or some shit. lol I feel sometimes you just have to make drastic moves.

Only people getting stopped are the illegal immigrants. lol

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
WOW that guy is fired up....

he does speak a lot of truth.. he just needs a more eloquent way of saying it lol

But he is hurting Barack... the guy seems kind of crazy.. he has lots of energy
co-sign..

i agree with alot of shit he said but its not a good look for Obama right now

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Stats the facts then buddy. I might be wrong about how I worded things such as blacks being a black version of a white man, but the fact is African Americans have it MADE now days, just as the whites.
..BoBoo open a book, damn that is like saying black people love watermellon and fried chicken and white people live in trailers..oops they do..I mean white people love bologna..shit not again...I mean whites are all KKK....You also keep saying speaking English.....lets narrow down your post..You think Mexicans have it worse and Black people and whites have it made, they speak english which gives them a heads up...Well this is against my better judgement to even speak on this site about this let alone the open forum..but check this out. The United States spends millions of dollars a year on funding classes for Hispanics who do not speak english ( although besides the money it has the effect of segregation and may lead to a reason why hispanics have a high drop out rate.)...so tell me this Mexico is only a few minutes away from you, but we have immigrants from the other side of the world and there is no funding for them to have separate classes to learn until they learn English....Not all Asians are smart or smarter then any other race...and thats just another stereotype..I seen Asians who barely spoke English do well in school with out any assistance...Why is this? Maybe because other immigrants look at being here as a priveledge not a right and want to assimilate quickly and soak up the culture and live the American dream not just leach off it and sit back like its a right instead of a priveledge.

Apr 26, 2006
..BoBoo open a book, damn that is like saying black people love watermellon and fried chicken and white people live in trailers..oops they do..I mean white people love bologna..shit not again...I mean whites are all KKK....You also keep saying speaking English.....lets narrow down your post..You think Mexicans have it worse and Black people and whites have it made, they speak english which gives them a heads up...Well this is against my better judgement to even speak on this site about this let alone the open forum..but check this out. The United States spends millions of dollars a year on funding classes for Hispanics who do not speak english ( although besides the money it has the effect of segregation and may lead to a reason why hispanics have a high drop out rate.)...so tell me this Mexico is only a few minutes away from you, but we have immigrants from the other side of the world and there is no funding for them to have separate classes to learn until they learn English....Not all Asians are smart or smarter then any other race...and thats just another stereotype..I seen Asians who barely spoke English do well in school with out any assistance...Why is this? Maybe because other immigrants look at being here as a priveledge not a right and want to assimilate quickly and soak up the culture and live the American dream not just leach off it and sit back like its a right instead of a priveledge.
I never said you guys have it easier than Mexicans, which though is probably true. lol What I'm asking is, what's there to complain about anymore? My point is, you guys have been here for so long, you guys are all born here, yet you guys always complain. That Rev. is speaking on some bull$hit like everyone is against blacks which ain't the case. You guys are on TV, every where in sports, in office, in law enforcement, EVERYWHERE. You guys have evolved to the point of where your right there with the whites, so I really don't get this anti-black complaining. That's my point, no one is against you guys anymore, it's 2008. You guys are far beyond any other race, except whites of course who have been here the longest so they are still the majority. And the only reason why I bring my people into it (Mexicans-Americans) because we think the same way you guys do, thick headed like everyone is against us. It's bullshit and we need to get over it, that's all I'm saying. It all boils down to our own ghetto mentalities IMHO. Rap ain't helping the cause, that's for sure because it continues to bring us back to our urban troubles n shit, rather than trying to escape it.

Feb 7, 2006
I never said you guys have it easier than Mexicans, which though is probably true. lol What I'm asking is, what's there to complain about anymore? My point is, you guys have been here for so long, you guys are all born here, yet you guys always complain. That Rev. is speaking on some bull$hit like everyone is against blacks which ain't the case. You guys are on TV, every where in sports, in office, in law enforcement, EVERYWHERE. You guys have evolved to the point of where your right there with the whites, so I really don't get this anti-black complaining. That's my point, no one is against you guys anymore, it's 2008. You guys are far beyond any other race, except whites of course who have been here the longest so they are still the majority. And the only reason why I bring my people into it (Mexicans-Americans) because we think the same way you guys do, thick headed like everyone is against us. It's bullshit and we need to get over it, that's all I'm saying. It all boils down to our own ghetto mentalities IMHO.
no, it boils down to ghetto mentalities, and ignorant mentalities like yours, who don't bother to pick up a book or look into things, instead just spout of emotions. These two mentalities hold back blacks and latinos, its the gay ass bougie -well I made it so fuck yall ghetto niggs- attitude, and the gay ass ghetto -well I know things are stacked against me so Ima use it as an excuse to not do shit- attitude. Blacks and laatinos need to their half of gettin right, and the society has to come through on their half, and so far society been getting over on blacks and latinos so alot have given up. So the only thing I can say is dont give up work hard, and don't expect shit from this country cuz somebody gotta fill the prisons, or clean floors, or do the bullshit and yall the main targets.

Apr 26, 2006
Pick up what books? lol Which ones, you guys keep on saying books like if their the answer to life. I thought that's what people say about the bible? Has the bible helped, fuck NO! Do you think some book written by fucking Dick Johnson or Simon McDooglesworth is gonna be the aswer??? lol, yeah fucking right. The books you guys are talking about are just propaganda and opinions like every other fuck has and there's always some rebut for what's being said, so you never may know the real truth. Everyone has different views on things, to us their the terrorists, to them were the terrorists. What you guys want me to read 1984? lol Books ain't going to help because we live by demonstration and looking at rolemodels, a book is just a collection of paper with ink written in it.

Don't lie homies, I know you guys ain't reading shit because you guys too busy following the rap game and living your lives. You guys are just saying that. It's cliche to say, "read the facts or read a book."

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Pick up what books? lol Which ones, you guys keep on saying books like if their the answer to life. I thought that's what people say about the bible? Has the bible helped, fuck NO! Do you think some book written by fucking Dick Johnson or Simon McDooglesworth is gonna be the aswer??? lol, yeah fucking right. The books you guys are talking about are just propaganda and opinions like every other fuck has and there's always some rebut for what's being said, so you never may know the real truth. Everyone has different views on things, to us their the terrorists, to them were the terrorists. What you guys want me to read 1984? lol Books ain't going to help because we live by demonstration and looking at rolemodels, a book is just a collection of paper with ink written in it.

Don't lie homies, I know you guys ain't reading shit because you guys too busy following the rap game and living your lives. You guys are just saying that. It's cliche to say, "read the facts or read a book."
Shit Im a full time student..lots of reading...Whats the last thing you read..TEEN ANGELS..hahah

Feb 7, 2006

Oh, I have a couple of books you could red, but seems to me you are settled on your opinion so why waste my time? And that's why I also said to look deeper into the world around you (as an addendum to reading sociological and historical literture), it's not as simple as you wish it to be ,e.g., blacks and latinos rotting because of ghetto mentalities... care to share with me how these ghetto mentalities arose? Why blacks and latinos came to live in the ghettos? Why Mexican nationals have to cross the border, etc.? If you don't look at what caused these problems but just give us some surface remedy, then of course I believe you don't have any sense. You are just going off of what you feel, at least the authors of those books went out, got into the field and studied the shit before putting their twist on things.

Apr 26, 2006
Well I'm just seeing what I'm seeing and I ain't seeing anything that's bringing down blacks and latinos, other than just themselves. I know the Gov't is fucked up, but blacks and latinos here in America ain't the target.

I think the Governments' greater focus is on World Order. They eventually want control over all of us.

Jun 15, 2005
I want you to do some research.

Research what percentage of Blacks in the US are in the prison system.

Research what percentage of Blacks in the US are in college.

Yeah, they got it easy. White people with dark skin. And, don't bring "world order" into the convo. It has nothing to do with your "blacks got it easy, blacks go nothing to complain about" concept.

And, dont take it personal because cats are trying to school you.

^^^I would respond, and no offense, but I do not think by me stating a bunch of facts,that you will even comprehend.BooBoo..how can you write a long ass post with not any facts to back it up? Blacks just a darker version of white people....damn..I personly do not get involved with topics of race because there are too many ignorant people on here with closed minds, and most will argue for their race instead of facts.
co-sign w/ that said people are afraid of the truth and that precher was spittin tha truth

Apr 8, 2005
i see what you are saying, and agree, but theres a part of what boo boo is saying that i agree with, i could be wrong, i just think he isnt saying it right. lemme see if i can state this in a complete non bias way. everyone does have it made if they chose to, people of all back rounds are stepping up into bigger positions these days, but some are in those big positions and still glorify the
hard life and what not, people see what is supposed to be their role models glorifying it, and they dont try to change. and hell, the white man throws money at these entertainers to act that way, so the entertainers stay doing it, but its not all the white man, those entertainers are just sellin out, and all races in all areas of entertainment do this. so its everyones fault. and when you see even rich people, trying to act gangster as fuck, alot being black, but ive seen it in all races, how are not going to consider that person on first look to be what they appear to be, it seems too many people wanna dress like thugs, or whatever these days, and still get good jobs, and still not be viewed as a threat, but shit doesnt work that way.

and racism is going to continue as long as any race is painted as a target, a target should never be made based on skin color, this preacher says blacks killin blacks is wrong cause their not fighting that true enemy. so cause their both non white they shouldnt fight each other, just cause they happen to both be black there is no way they can be enemies? well i dont give a fuck what color two people are, they can be enemies, there is no ultimate enemy based on race, and lines like this keep race wars and shit going.

next he said we should be saying goddamn america because there is a three strike law? that shit makes it so repeat offenders dont get a chance to come out and commit a violent felony again, damn, people should look to that as keeping our streets safer.

and about stereotypes, the only reason they are offensive is because they are true for a majority of people, most whites do like bologna, asians are looked at as smarter, and ive never seen black or asian, or mexican trailor communities so that probably is a predominantly white thing. does this mean stereotypes work for everyone in that specified group, no they do not. but if there is a preexisting stereotype, why join it, for instance, im not gonna call you a bastard for saying im white trash, and then run and hop in a trailer home, lol, that would be stupid, but it seems everyone wants to follow a stereotype and not be categorized into that group all at the same time

sorry for the long rant, but here it is

Apr 26, 2006
I want you to do some research.

Research what percentage of Blacks in the US are in the prison system.

Research what percentage of Blacks in the US are in college.

Yeah, they got it easy. White people with dark skin. And, don't bring "world order" into the convo. It has nothing to do with your "blacks got it easy, blacks go nothing to complain about" concept.

And, dont take it personal because cats are trying to school you.

That's their fucking fault. Their in prison because they choose to be in prison. I know blacks that are 100% civilized, the same with Mexicans. And the ones that I know who are in jail or have had run ins with the law, it's because they choose that life.

All you guys on this forum, including me are NOT in prison right now because we choose not to be. So it's the same shit, those others out there in prison can be just like us, sitting in front of the computer and chatting on this forum. But obviously not since they choose to live a life of crime. And if any of you guys are doing shady illegal shit, don't be crying when you get caught because remember IT'S YOU that chose to do what you did.

Don't want to go to college, again that's YOUR choice.

LOL, everyone is just stuck on stupid. Shit ain't never gonna end. Just keep blaming everyone ELSE for your problems. Yeah, just blame all the whites, it's the most logical and easy way out.

Apr 8, 2005
its a funny little circle, the minorities blame whites, who then blame muslims, who blame jews, who blame christians, who blame everyone non christian, then the cycle goes again

blaming other people for your fuck ups is dope

Jun 15, 2005
That's their fucking fault. Their in prison because they choose to be in prison. I know blacks that are 100% civilized, the same with Mexicans. And the ones that I know who are in jail or have had run ins with the law, it's because they choose that life.

All you guys on this forum, including me are NOT in prison right now because we choose not to be. So it's the same shit, those others out there in prison can be just like us, sitting in front of the computer and chatting on this forum. But obviously not since they choose to live a life of crime. And if any of you guys are doing shady illegal shit, don't be crying when you get caught because remember IT'S YOU that chose to do what you did.

Don't want to go to college, again that's YOUR choice.

LOL, everyone is just stuck on stupid. Shit ain't never gonna end. Just keep blaming everyone ELSE for your problems. Yeah, just blame all the whites, it's the most logical and easy way out.
I understand that position.

Now do I agree with it? Doesn't matter, because what you just wrote has NOTHING to do with you proving your original statement. And just to clarify, because I see your mind bouncing all over the place - THIS IS NOT ABOUT BLAMING WHITES. This is about whether or not blacks have it easy/made. No one is in here blaming whites, so don't get all simple-minded up in here.

Do I need to remind you of what you said?

You did no research, and even if you did, I don't think you'd make the connection.

Realize this. You made a strong position. One that requires you to back it up with facts. If you're gonna make such outlandish claims, then you should be prepared to back it up.

Remember, the topic of the day is "blacks have it easy". OK?

Not, "it's their fault for what they did."

Just how does that prove your original claim, anyways?

Feb 7, 2006
I understand that position.

Now do I agree with it? Doesn't matter, because what you just wrote has NOTHING to do with you proving your original statement. And just to clarify, because I see your mind bouncing all over the place - THIS IS NOT ABOUT BLAMING WHITES. This is about whether or not blacks have it easy/made. No one is in here blaming whites, so don't get all simple-minded up in here.

Do I need to remind you of what you said?

You did no research, and even if you did, I don't think you'd make the connection.

Realize this. You made a strong position. One that requires you to back it up with facts. If you're gonna make such outlandish claims, then you should be prepared to back it up.

Remember, the topic of the day is "blacks have it easy". OK?

Not, "it's their fault for what they did."

Just how does that prove your original claim, anyways?

Of course he is not going to attack his original comment...it's much easier to shift the conversation to some weak shit like "don't blame whites" even though we weren't talking about that at all.