LOL.. ASIAN SCRAPZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2004
Cats in Japan LOVE American Urban lifestyles...like how cats here have Japanese characters for tats...they got tattoos of area codes...213 and so on...and they be wearin flags with dickies and shit...all that Snoop Dogg has gone to their brains!!!

May 18, 2004
i'm not surprised... SF has hella asians if u go out towards the beach that entire half of the city is like all asian/white. The only hard asians that i've ever seen are the psycho fools in chinatown.

Apr 6, 2004
i ain't tryin to defend them but where is that cuz down south they may look like scrapzcuz thatz the so called sol cal style. same way some Nortenos are called scrapz cuz they still dress old skool n not all hip hop. Down here in Dago I hear mo about Chinos doing shit then NE1 else

Jan 19, 2003
Tall Andrew said:
i'm not surprised... SF has hella asians if u go out towards the beach that entire half of the city is like all asian/white. The only hard asians that i've ever seen are the psycho fools in chinatown.
theres some hard ass TL viets i dunno bout no chinatown tho ive never been there. n i never seen an asian scrap but i seen scraps by fishermans wharf hella times.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
didnt read the whole thread but so someone might have said this already....

anybody remember 13 high and 14 high?? those were big asian gangs in the richmond area and in l.a. when i was growing up. so if that flick is dated a bit then they might actually be 13 high crips. or something to that effect. i aint asian and i aint never banged 13 or 14 high but my neighbors used to so i seen a shit load of them dudes.

just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.