Loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2008
Indy
I'm probably a little late with this but what happened to Loki? Haven't heard anything from him in a long time and why did he leave Siccmade? Yes I know he was working with X-raided for awhile.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Only Loki cut I heard b4 the one in this thread was from West Coast Bad Boyz II Lynch That's What I Said. Lmao

I'm not sure who he merked to get put on but literally as an artist 0 range, monotonous, uninspiring, boring...

They should have put some1 more hungry on.
Lol I heard him on “Who Put Sac on The Map” but he wasn’t all that to be honest. But if anyone has some dope tracks from him to post up, I’m all ears.

Props: StillHustlin

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Only Loki cut I heard b4 the one in this thread was from West Coast Bad Boyz II Lynch That's What I Said. Lmao

I'm not sure who he merked to get put on but literally as an artist 0 range, monotonous, uninspiring, boring...

They should have put some1 more hungry on.
Classic: "I pull the pin out the granade hand u the pineapple and say here muthafucka hold this."

Jun 21, 2006
Dont do that....Loki isnt worthy enuff to wash Eminems windshield at the Intersection during work traffic.

Its not that I dislike Loki im just saying hes not a very noteable rapper. I do respect wut he has done for Siccmade and Madman or BlockStar.
Eminem is annoying. I skip all his tracks on dr dre chronic 2001 and I dont have any of his solo albums in my house.