Loki Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
^^^^Cuz you think Lynch feel off than go ta 2siccaudio.com and Clicc on Siccmixx. Lynch got three new verses. Checc out tha song "Siccness". Than come bacc and tell me that tha old Lynch aint Bacc. But A Loki was sayin Nigga bacc in 95 so why would that Harm Siccmade in your eyes? Buy Your homie dont do nutin but Diss on Siccmade.X-raided, Etc. If he hate them so fuccin much why tha hell is he postin and comin ta tha forums multiple times a day?.

Apr 25, 2002
gods_son..........i actully feel the same way as you siccmade has slipped up i havnt really felt anything they put out in years.......lynch by inch was played for maybe a week.......cos was bumped here and there........uthanizm was bumped only once loki the same thing there shit to me is not siccmade anymore......i respect an opinion 100 percent and when someone comes on here saying they didnt feel an album and fools jump on them saying there haters is some faulty ass shit...just because i dont feel siccmade anymore im not gonna come on here and post up shit saying fuck loki hes a bitch or fuck d dubb or this and that ill just say im not feeling there albums for this reason and that reason from a music standpoint.....we dont know these folks in real life so we really have no way to judge them beyond the music......has lynchs and siccmades name been tarnished? yes it has.....is the music really slippin lately and does it in actuality suck now? yes is does.......like the idea of this post was...does loki still have tight shit out like he used to? no he doesnt....but the fact is i used to love what loki put out and just because he and siccmade is not tight anymore im not gonna switch up and be like oh loki a bitch now this and that....just speak on the music....just like lynch i feel his music is now bammer he sounds like hes to drunk to flow... he switched on a style that was the lynch we all loved.....some fools think he still comes tite like on that siccmix bullshit wich i dont think he did at all his flows are choppy now but thats no reason to throw personal attacks at him...i dont think fools would be like fuck been drinkin aka dr curian if he would have just come with a opinion of why he doesnt like siccmade anymore instead of personal attacks....i post my thoughts on the lack of siccmade quality at all times but no one says anything because i dont try to bash the personal names of the artist beacuse i or anyone else here has no room to speak on it....been drinkin aka dr curian has been labled a hatin ass bitch not because of his opinion but because of his blatent misguided hate on here....he already had to change his name once......and because of his hateristic tendicies no one gonna accept anything he says on here...or his views....regardless theres are fools who still think siccmade tight they may not have been deep into siccmade like we was back in the day or maybe they have grown with the artist and feel the new direction there going....i for one do not but ill say over and over again that is no reason to get behind the keyboard and bash the artist in personal attacks like curian does... thats just hating........

Apr 25, 2002
Been Drinkin said:
I remember hearing him when he was tight on Mr. Doctors cd and then when i bought D.E.'s cd inside it said a then baldhead rapper named loki. Does he have nay cds before his shitty first one because i remember a couple friends of mine and me thought taht Mr. Doctors song with him on it and then loaded were tight then came illigitamate and it was crap so iam putting two and two together and wondering if his old music is tight? But still fuck em.

perfect example........he comes on here saying his music is shitty on his first lp....if he know siccmade like you say he does he knows loki had no album out before that......so hes just speaking to get attention with this post.... but he is just stating his thoughts.........but what about the last thing......"but still fuck em" loki must have really hurt his feelings for some reason thats just blatent hating....

Jun 24, 2003
suspect#1 said:
gods_son..........i actully feel the same way as you siccmade has slipped up i havnt really felt anything they put out in years.......lynch by inch was played for maybe a week.......cos was bumped here and there........uthanizm was bumped only once loki the same thing there shit to me is not siccmade anymore......i respect an opinion 100 percent and when someone comes on here saying they didnt feel an album and fools jump on them saying there haters is some faulty ass shit...just because i dont feel siccmade anymore im not gonna come on here and post up shit saying fuck loki hes a bitch or fuck d dubb or this and that ill just say im not feeling there albums for this reason and that reason from a music standpoint.....we dont know these folks in real life so we really have no way to judge them beyond the music......has lynchs and siccmades name been tarnished? yes it has.....is the music really slippin lately and does it in actuality suck now? yes is does.......like the idea of this post was...does loki still have tight shit out like he used to? no he doesnt....but the fact is i used to love what loki put out and just because he and siccmade is not tight anymore im not gonna switch up and be like oh loki a bitch now this and that....just speak on the music....just like lynch i feel his music is now bammer he sounds like hes to drunk to flow... he switched on a style that was the lynch we all loved.....some fools think he still comes tite like on that siccmix bullshit wich i dont think he did at all his flows are choppy now but thats no reason to throw personal attacks at him...i dont think fools would be like fuck been drinkin aka dr curian if he would have just come with a opinion of why he doesnt like siccmade anymore instead of personal attacks....i post my thoughts on the lack of siccmade quality at all times but no one says anything because i dont try to bash the personal names of the artist beacuse i or anyone else here has no room to speak on it....been drinkin aka dr curian has been labled a hatin ass bitch not because of his opinion but because of his blatent misguided hate on here....he already had to change his name once......and because of his hateristic tendicies no one gonna accept anything he says on here...or his views....regardless theres are fools who still think siccmade tight they may not have been deep into siccmade like we was back in the day or maybe they have grown with the artist and feel the new direction there going....i for one do not but ill say over and over again that is no reason to get behind the keyboard and bash the artist in personal attacks like curian does... thats just hating........
I could see a person givin there opionion bout a album thats coo. But when this muthafucca comes on every Lynch Post and Loki post and says Fucc lynch and loki than dudes gotta problem. Ya feel me

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^ You didnt read a thing my homie said did you? I dont need any attention. I know how it is and the real people can understand me you cant. You are probably like a lot of cats on here against me. But my homie know exactly how it is, you dont. I was big into siccmade at the time because no one was ripping it like lynch. But when you get an artist touching his kids you got to say something and lynch still going about it. When you are able to know come talk to me. I have been on here longer then most of these new cats and my homie can tell you that. Leave your comments to yourself because they are not worth 10 cents of reality.

Apr 25, 2002
tyson said:
I could see a person givin there opionion bout a album thats coo. But when this muthafucca comes on every Lynch Post and Loki post and says Fucc lynch and loki than dudes gotta problem. Ya feel me

that was the point of my long ass post.......

Apr 25, 2002
Been Drinkin said:
^^ You didnt read a thing my homie said did you? I dont need any attention. I know how it is and the real people can understand me you cant. You are probably like a lot of cats on here against me. But my homie know exactly how it is, you dont. I was big into siccmade at the time because no one was ripping it like lynch. But when you get an artist touching his kids you got to say something and lynch still going about it. When you are able to know come talk to me. I have been on here longer then most of these new cats and my homie can tell you that. Leave your comments to yourself because they are not worth 10 cents of reality.

homie i aint against you....i just dont understand why you got to hate on them on a personall level and if you were so into siccmade you know loki ddint put out no albums before illigemati....you just trying to stir shit up like the kid in elementry school that always acts out

Jun 24, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
Just dont comment on every fuccin thang bout Lynch and Loki and things would be coo.You dont know them, meant them so you have no room ta judge. Nuff said

Apr 25, 2002
tyson said:
yea homie read my whole post thats what i was trying to get at i just threw my opion in there

Nov 1, 2002
Suspect i feel you 100% and yeah Been Drinkin could come a better way in what he saying, but the fact remains that i feel it's been just so much stuff said back and forth that it got to a point of non-music dissess due to the fact of #1 People not respect another person's view on siccmade, i mean if i said lynch is slippin in a post of my own all kind of people will say i'm hating. #2 The whole auroa of siccmade being killed by the lack of street cred. I mean said run up on lynch steal songs point guns and lynch goes to court, it just don't seem right. picture a preacher in a strip club and that's on the same lines as the shit ced pulled on lynch, ya say kill a nigga hurt a nigga murder death kill blah blah blah and then nothing. That's why Been Drinkin called em bitch and all that. #3 The music falling off and i feel this point is the most critical of all b-cuz at the end of the day weather you realize or not it's still just muzicc. With that said though hip hop is from the streets and so it's supposed to be a blue print of a niggaz life and times, but when that (the music) starts slipping along with the street cred. it kills a career. Also i think when he said his first LP i think he was saying that illagetamati was crap, not an LP around the time your refering to. Oh trust me he used to love siccmade, this cat had a wall where he took every siccmade cd insert covers he had and coverd one whole wall wit em. I mean from Nigga Deep to Ebk4 He had everybody's cd too not just lynch, i mean everybody. I had all of lynch stuff up to that time, and zagg,loki,DE, but no doomsday or sicx, shit he put me up on sicx. Oh yeah Tyson i got that cd already and i heard lynch......he comes ok but nothing like the old lynch.

Nov 1, 2002
Oh yeah Been Drinkin and me been on this board since it was red and black backround wit the sac bee advertisment at the top of the screen. Back when roloc was here, back when there was no board or no sicc shop. back when there was a siccmade.com. back when a lot of people wasn't even hip. I'm talking 97' kid.

Oct 12, 2004
Been drinkin, Lynch can touch any rapper you put in his face, yaw cracc me up, talkin niggaz on lynch dicc when it sounds like you on Doc's dicc, it's funny to read. Nigga I'm hearin lynch's new album "Dinner and a Movie" almost everyday now and I don't here nuttin out in the west that can touch it. Suspect #1 you ca sleep if you want tho. lynch be likin that, shit all yaw can but the fact is lericly, nobody ca touch em, he knows it so he teaches niggaz, ask all the niggaz Doc, X, Sicx, Loki, COS, Name somebody from Sac that didn't grow up to em.

it's just sad how niggaz be hatin on the man right after he gets to release his own shit!

Oct 12, 2004
Now niggaz get they own shit and think they doin it big! Nigga you ca buy lynch shit in Best Buy nigga that's G shit, he don't fuck wit CITY HALL! lol and he's underground nigga, You get the right production to that nigga and a big lable will pick that nigga up cuz he's by far the best in the west.

Apr 25, 2002
dooinevil said:
ask all the niggaz Doc, X, Sicx, Loki, COS, Name somebody from Sac that didn't grow up to em.
hey homie nobody debates on that lynch WAS the best rapper and producer ever to come out of sac but siccmades new shit has been hella bootsy......lynch changed his flow again and this time his beats and flows just aint on point.......he sound like he out of gas now when he used to flow like a champ.....they had a formula and changed up simple and plain....the new shit thats been droppin is wack as fuck that uthanizm was garbage lynch by inch was ok at best cos shit has a few good tracks on mainly the neats on these new releases are whats killin siccmade and lynchs new flow.......ever since blocc movement siccmade been saying oh wait for this album its gonan blow you away but every album comes and sucks and they like wait for cos album then that shit is booty and they like wait for lynch by inch then the same thing thats all anyone can say is wait for the next album and boom its the same thing everytime

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
dooinevil said:
Been drinkin, Lynch can touch any rapper you put in his face, yaw cracc me up, talkin niggaz on lynch dicc when it sounds like you on Doc's dicc, it's funny to read. Nigga I'm hearin lynch's new album "Dinner and a Movie" almost everyday now and I don't here nuttin out in the west that can touch it. Suspect #1 you ca sleep if you want tho. lynch be likin that, shit all yaw can but the fact is lericly, nobody ca touch em, he knows it so he teaches niggaz, ask all the niggaz Doc, X, Sicx, Loki, COS, Name somebody from Sac that didn't grow up to em.

it's just sad how niggaz be hatin on the man right after he gets to release his own shit!
You still stuck in the days of yesteryear when it was all cool. YOu dont understand a thing i said. Iam cool with doc because i talked to him and he was cool as fuck with me. I hear Del the Funky Homosapian can mash lynch. Deltron 3030 and thats all iam going to say or rather future development. Checkmate.