Loki Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I remember hearing him when he was tight on Mr. Doctors cd and then when i bought D.E.'s cd inside it said a then baldhead rapper named loki. Does he have nay cds before his shitty first one because i remember a couple friends of mine and me thought taht Mr. Doctors song with him on it and then loaded were tight then came illigitamate and it was crap so iam putting two and two together and wondering if his old music is tight? But still fuck em.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
All Im sayin is that you are like a little girl. Like a junior high girl. Evey couple of months you make a post like this. To prove to the Whole Wide World that you don't like this guy. A lot. I mean, you buy dude's albums, you talk about him. You talk shit. All the time. Stop making yourself a target.

And I swear to God, for the rest of my life, you are ignored.

Kabol

May 11, 2002
I don't think Loki had any solo CD's out before "Illegitimati". The Mr. Doctor track he was featured on was "Largest Way 2 Represent" w/ DJ Kat.

And opinions are like ass holes, everybody has one. Loki is tight in my book and I thought both his Cd were tight. 21 Gun Salute is nice...I'm feeling that Cd more that "Illegitimati". Loki's been in the game for a while now.....he is a vet.

Aug 20, 2004
Remember allthe discussions on here about overusin the word "hatin"?Well folks...this..is an all out hater.You dont like their music...fine..say there wack.But to say "fuck Loki,Zagg,Lynch..."...thats HATIN...take notes boys and girls...

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
You bitches got beef handle it. Iam sick of this shit bust one at me or come visit me. Codeine you came cool about it.

Epidemic

@Hoki- Okay you know what eat a dick coward. Go hang out with Lynch and the rest of you child molesters. Go write Sicx bitch.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002

The

Only one

Who ever saw my face, must erase—had to get filthy-dirty.

Left em in his driveway soaking wet—hope nobody heard me.

Then Im out that motherfucker with four pounds of that shamrock. Zip-lock body bag. Toe-tag. Wet T-shirt, black mask. In and out, fast. Murderous. Vast, vigorous. Stroked that nigga like a zigzag-rolled cigarette, and I did it to get my dick wet.

Mr. The Lynch Hung​

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
:siccness:BEEN DRINKIN STOP DRINKIN you aint got nothin better to do than spread hate cauze you aint shit, codiene was just pasifying yo bitch ass you dont like my family then stay the fuck outta here BITCH ASS HATIN MUTHA FUCK no singin or rappin just talkin shit ass mutha bitch GET A LIFE. LOKI is my patna and any body theatning the fam bam OOOHWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :siccness:

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Dubbasong said:
:siccness:BEEN DRINKIN KEEP DRINKIN you aint got nothin better to do than talk real shit on the siccness, codiene was just being cool you dont like my bitchass whack rappin family then keep dissing us you cool ass mutha fucka get at me i want to put you on my cd. Ill sing or rap on it and you can to ill pay you thousands just actin crazy, I LOVE LYNCH,Ill GET A LIFE and never talk foul to you again. LOKI is my wifey and any body theatning Been Drinkin bam OOOHWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Owwww loki take your dick out my ass. :siccness:

No i dont want to be on your album you fag.

Epidemic

See me if you want to jump.

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
phonk on site

:dead: you a bitch ass nigga get a life before you loose yours never mind just hit up the website made for BITCH ASS NIGGAS like yourself at www.bitchass.com buy a dick and put it in your mouth and mabey you will shut that weak shit up find somethin else to do or we can always PM and Make it Klapp backwardz :dead:

Jun 24, 2003
^^^^^Dubb That fool eatmydicc wont do shit. He a internet thug homie. That dudes worse than Herpes he keeps comin bacc. Fucc Em' and Fold Em'

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Dubbasong said:
YOu have to learn to spaek before you can fuck with me boy. Go sing your ass on the corner. Your a coward, bitch, punk, chump, and just an all around pussy. Now you want to do something let me know D-Dick suck if not dont open your cock sucker. You got that boy. COme down here the police will be dragging your body out the river. Fo Sho

Tyson your a fag. And you wont do shit at all.

Fuck Siccmade

Jun 24, 2003
Yea Dude has nuthin better ta do but Try and have siccmade artist talk ta him but he cant so he gotta diss them so they'll conversate wit him. Fuccin cocca-roach