Loki Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Hahahaha SIccmade artist hahahah hes a chump just like you. Tyson ever since i have been on here you rode lynch dick. Iam done with this shit Dubb you got beef let me know you bitch ass punk go sing like a bitch.

Like Infamous says you live like a gangsta thats how you ass die.

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
:siccness: Been Drinkin Im gone pray for you that what ever psychological problem you have see a psychiotrist take some meds you will never know how close you really were Im not inernet thuggin and thats real talk leave it alone. Sick minded people get pleasure from others anger I have no more dick to put in your mouth Grow up or get HUNG UP SICCMADE FOR LIFE :siccness:

Jun 24, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
Hahahaha SIccmade artist hahahah hes a chump just like you. Tyson ever since i have been on here you rode lynch dick. Iam done with this shit Dubb you got beef let me know you bitch ass punk go sing like a bitch.

Like Infamous says you live like a gangsta thats how you ass die.
And youv been ridin Docs and Green-eyes dicc. Nuff said Im done raping you wit everyone of my posts Ho cake.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Dubbasong said:
:siccness: Been Drinkin Im gone pray for you that what ever psychological problem you have see a psychiotrist take some meds you will never know how close you really were Im not inernet thuggin and thats real talk leave it alone. Sick minded people get pleasure from others anger I have no more dick to put in your mouth Grow up or get HUNG UP SICCMADE FOR LIFE :siccness:

What? Dont come at me like your hard and going to get physical, youll get strung up. Iam serious with this shit you dont know how close you came to getting a hit song out. Go hang out with your girl lynch. Came close to what huh? Nothing thats what. Iam going to say this, like Everlast says you wanna talk some shit come talk it with the hands b, iam done with your fake ass R&B bullshit. Fuck you nut scrub.

Tyson- eat my balls you coward you think your hard because you can hide behind a monitor and talk shit and like d-dubb thats what you do. Doc and green those are some cool cats you bitch. YOu still bump Siccmade child molesters. YOu probably like Sicx. Ill say it once FUck Siccmade.

Jun 24, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
I keep trying to tell Tyson but he doesnt listen thanks for pointing that out to him, he needed someone to tell him.
LMAO. He talkin ta you Ese. Keep creamin ya pants when you read my posts.Ho cake

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
mayen fucc what you say been drinking
shiit lay off the heiniken, cuz you talking so much shiit that you know you wont come close to dooin.
stay out of siccmades forum if you gonna hate, and go put on your act for green-eyez
i'ma sure he needs the publicity

Sep 29, 2002
not an album, a single from x-mas a few years back. poorly mixed, too.
that was an error, that one, but we been talking about an official maxi-
single release of that song...

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
D Deuce91 said:
mayen fucc what you say been drinking
shiit lay off the heiniken, cuz you talking so much shiit that you know you wont come close to dooin.
stay out of siccmades forum if you gonna hate, and go put on your act for green-eyez
i'ma sure he needs the publicity

Man fuck what you are saying Been Drinkin. Shit lay off the Heiniken, Cousin you are talking so much shit that you know you will not come close to doing.

Stay out of the Siccmade forum if you are going to hate, and then go put on your act for green-eyes. Iam sure he needs the publicity.

There you go homie I corrected your speech for you. I know your happy and thankful so we are cool now. I understand your ignorant but they still teach night classes at your community college. No run along boy and tell your mami ill be home in a little while.

Jul 10, 2002
Y'all got it confused Been Drinkin' don't sip on alcohol, this male groupie been drinkin cum by the bucket... ya dig...
Shoot after drinking so much baby batter you'd be off your rocker too..

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
While all this shit talkin' goin on, Imma give out props for Loki makin' that Fuck Em (if they can't take a joke) cut. In my opinion, that type of beat (and lyrics) fits Loki's style to a tee, classic shit...

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Jomodo said:
Y'all got it confused Been Drinkin' don't sip on alcohol, this male groupie been drinkin cum by the bucket... ya dig...
Shoot after drinking so much baby batter you'd be off your rocker too..
Whos a cute little G, whos a cute little G, goo goo. Your such a cute little g, yes you are. Whose daddys thug. Go on son get your motherand we will take you to the zoo.

Apr 25, 2002
someone please ban this fool.........every post he sounds like a bitter 15 year old schoolboy he either hates on siccmade or really dick rides artists in his posts

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
fucc you been drunk, you think everyone agrees wit a hater, stay out of siccmade forums if you gonna throw a fit when some one has a ddiffrent opinion, you think your actually gonna take everyone, shiiit your prollya 12 year old who been drinking his momies and daddys beer , while they out not showing your ass luv, so you make a whole life story thru the internet, shiit mayne, you gonna fight ocver sumthing you hate?
i dunno whats more pathitic, that, or you

Nov 1, 2002
@ D Deuce91 Yeah but see everytime he be on here all ya'll always hatin on what he say. So what if he don't like loki, d-dubb, lynch, siccmade etc. He just has the guts to get on here and say it. Do you know how many people in this world don't like lynch's music? Or even siccmade music? He just get's on here and states his mind about how he feels and then people take it to heart and start jumping up like it's personal. None of ya'll know anybody on here in reality so people always posting threats is just dumb cuz you not going to see each other. If you did though it shouldn't come to blows or guns cuz at the end of the day nobody knows loki personaly and nobody knows my boy, so when he say he don't like siccmade it's not the person he's talking bout, it's the music they puttin out which i must say has slipped the last couple of yrs. Been Drinkin was the biggest fan back in the day. I know him personaly and been to his crib and all when i lived in a town near where he stay's. We met b4 we even knew that me and him was into all this siccmade stuff and then when i found he was as big a fan as i was we just got even cooler. Been drinkin had all the siccmade stuff, more than me and i thought i was bumpin! But from the whole ced thing to the sicx thing and the loki saying Nigga etc. It kind of tarnised the image of siccmade music and b4 you know it me and him started looking at the label diffrent. Like 4 instances when ced stole those songs out of beta's car and when he had some people come to lynch's house and break in i feel and been feels someting should have been done diffrent. You got a nigga saying siccmade and "rip em up in half' and then when shit pop off it's nothing. That's what killed siccmade in his mind and in mine. We didn't want niggaz 2 be molesting they kids but, just stand up if some shit pop off and hurt a muthfucka if they violate. THen lynch changed his rapping style and that was the dagger to the heart cuz everbody knows the way he raps now, the beats he uses etc. is not siccmade music. The auroa is gone and so now i'm waitin on the MIDEVIL!!!!!! Album to bring it back cuz that was an old album and he said it was done. I even heard in a verse lynch spittin a lil about bling and cars and shit, you know that aint the old lynch. It's still siccmade though until they gone.

Nazareth