Locksmith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2007
lol...u can tell no one knew what half the shit lock was talkin bout...they was like 'what the fuck is a square?'...lock put on a better showin too...reign guy was hella bland n boring

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
lol I remember sittin on here the day that was goin on live and all of us were just hammering the online votes to try an make em win....Shit wasn't even a contest but he still got screwed out of it.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I remember watching this, too. I had never heard of either one of them at the time, but Locksmith tore him up. But then when I heard where each of them was from, Reign Man from the East Coast (New Jersey I think) and Locksmith from the bay, I already knew who was going to win. This took away the little itty bitty hope I had left in the music industry and MTV.

Dec 17, 2005
ohh shit this is a throwback! Lock killed that nigga, it wasnt even close to me! I remember hearing he was from the Rich then I seen this tall ass Arab nigga with a big ass curly afro up at hiltop and I was like "aint that the dude from mtv battles?" Lol then they dropped that bootleg album and I was all on they shit haha

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
heard this shit on the radio back in November and knew it was Locksmith. But only heard it a couple of nights around 8:30pm and that's it....what's up with his album??