living in the ghetto

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ive lived in some run down places all my life cant say tha i do now but my areas pretty thugged out. Livin off of Sunnydale in frisco in the early to mid 80s when shit was nothin nice, McArthur in the "O" southsyde of hayward practically all my life in the worst areas, san leandro 159th now in south sac. I feel ya'll on your upbringings nothins ever changed wit me still eat my rice n beans scrambled eggs n top remen soups n powdered lemonade on the daily, still have my plastic supersized mickey d cups for guests still doin illegal cable i think payin 50 for my cable modems good enough for them sheisty ass companies. Too many shit i done seen in my life to film a 72 hour+ documentry on bay area livin good n worst. I grew up around older folks wise hustlers n ogs that kept me from livin how they was so i kept myself in the legal aspects now to where im makin a nice profitable livin. I dont blame my parents for livin in rough conditions it made me a much stronger person and i cherish everything i possess. Always lived my life in Thugxury n i'll keep on livin til im no longer here. Whatcha'll know about them first series pro wings when them payless shoe stores started creepin up in every community

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
ChopShop said:
What I don't understand is how some of these whiteboys on the board live in Hunters Point (a mainly all black community)...no disrespect, just curiousity..

I mean, I'm white and from a nice place and I will never front on that but..

I just don't understand how you'd come to live there or why you'd want to, cuz that seems like a choice to me.

Anyone can explain...two that come to mind are B-12 and YoungMoe (sorry to put your names out there like that, just curiousity)

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

.... i'l bet you it feels just like volcanic glass pebbles smothered in ky jelly !!!!....

nah i'm lyin............,.,.,.,.,.