little bruce aka little girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2005
man check out the cover of his second solo album, he is a nerd nice pointy shoe's nice hair nice shirt , he's a geek , bet he sat alone at lunch in high school . hatin on water and b-legit , without them knowbody would know who this lttle girl is , he cant rip on anyone , people don't even wanna download this fags songs , he has no slaps in his catalog , he's lucky md let him on chevy's and ford's. if e-40 or b-legit put out a diss song towards him his career would be over , he'd have to go back to pimpin under age girls and grannies , this dude is a topnotch fagget , and now dubee gonna diss water , sheesh he has no future once sickwidit responds . dubee and little bruce kiss each other's dicks

Sep 27, 2005
where ya'll gettin this from? why dubee dissin 40? cuz tha hyphy shit he blowin up off of? lol, bruce is dumb he wuz on 40s side with the whole hillside vs crestside shit now he bitin tha hand that feed him, but i dont know tha real story so it could be a valid reason all i know is nigga is dumb to diss him now for tha fact e-40 goin nationwide......

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Da6Footah said:
Nice post.

Ahhh, the glory of the internet, a bunch of kids sayin shit they would never say to someone in person.

lmao, thats what i was thinkin.

i like how he types a whole paragraph about something and then ends it with like a third grade joke. "they kiss each other's dicks", when they didnt even have a connection in the first place.

Jan 31, 2005
DubbC415 said:
lmao, thats what i was thinkin.

i like how he types a whole paragraph about something and then ends it with like a third grade joke. "they kiss each other's dicks", when they didnt even have a connection in the first place.
check out how many post this guy has , you probaly got girls callin all the time beep

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
politics aside, how the fuck you gonna say bruce got no slaps in his catalog? ever hard "mobbin in my old school" or "congnac killer" ?

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
porkchopubeezy said:
man check out the cover of his second solo album, he is a nerd nice pointy shoe's nice hair nice shirt , he's a geek , bet he sat alone at lunch in high school . hatin on water and b-legit , without them knowbody would know who this lttle girl is , he cant rip on anyone , people don't even wanna download this fags songs , he has no slaps in his catalog , he's lucky md let him on chevy's and ford's. if e-40 or b-legit put out a diss song towards him his career would be over , he'd have to go back to pimpin under age girls and grannies , this dude is a topnotch fagget , and now dubee gonna diss water , sheesh he has no future once sickwidit responds . dubee and little bruce kiss each other's dicks

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Jan 5, 2006
porkchopubeezy said:
24 booch and you get wet over thizz and there wack beats , you got dubee goggles your a nerd
your fuckin gay Dubee is one of the best rappers out of the bay and little bruce is a sick ass rapper........one of them must not have signed an autograph for him or something

Status
Not open for further replies.