little bruce aka little girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2005
dubee is so dope, and if lil bruce is ridin for dre that means 40 and them did some shady shit to him cuz he was on their team first. The only sick wid it artist i like is b-legit cuz he keeps it real

Dec 30, 2003
i dont think lil bruce or dubee are wack... they both tight as fuck....

but really tho.... can someone maybe dana.... tell me wat the hell is goin on with all this little bruce vs 40 shit... i never read the other threads... can someone post it up in a short sentece or sumthin so i dont have to actually..... read...... DANG.... lol.... nah for real tho wats goin on?

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
GTstangDRVER510 said:
i dont think lil bruce or dubee are wack... they both tight as fuck....

but really tho.... can someone maybe dana.... tell me wat the hell is goin on with all this little bruce vs 40 shit... i never read the other threads... can someone post it up in a short sentece or sumthin so i dont have to actually..... read...... DANG.... lol.... nah for real tho wats goin on?
juss listen to his track on his myspace, he puts shit on blast, kinda self explanitory
http://www.myspace.com/littlebrucethizz

Mar 23, 2005
Matt Dre said:
I have to chuckle at Little Bruce having "no slaps"...go pick up XXXtra Mannish and educate yourself big guy...[/QUOTE

^^^^^^^^

me and porkchopubeezy have been listenin to bruce our hole life. He come's hard but how can you diss on 40 he needs to quit being a little girl and step it up

Oct 10, 2004
yeah uh dude who made this thread is a haten homo sexual with a problem but if you all think lil bruce is tight i dunnomaybe get some q tips or somthing cuz homie dont rap on beat and his ad libs sound like there arguing with each other sounds like noise to the fullest

Jan 31, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
yeah uh dude who made this thread is a haten homo sexual with a problem but if you all think lil bruce is tight i dunnomaybe get some q tips or somthing cuz homie dont rap on beat and his ad libs sound like there arguing with each other sounds like noise to the fullest
smell my dick queer bet it reminds you of sniffin your sister's panties

Status
Not open for further replies.