little bruce aka little girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2005
and if dubee thinks 40 never rode for MD the great , i read a interview from right before dre died and he said 40 was the one that called him and asked him to get on turf talk cd. if ya'll don't remember 40 hasn't dropped a new album since 2003 until now. dubee is a cry baby and bruce is just a geek

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
grown men(dubee & lil bruce) arguin over MD is just idiotic. Dubee can spit fire and he has his own agenda but when you put 40 on blast it makes Vallejo artists(especially lil bruce) look like jealous lil boys. If anything 40 puttin "RIP MAC DRE" at the end of his video showed respect to MD and da whole Thizz Ent. in my eyes. I BET YOU ON ANYTHING that if MAC DRE was alive Keak Da Sneak wouldn't be on the single. But that's the way life goes and for lil bruce to diss e40 is some junior high bullshit drama.....

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
im i the only one who listen to the song?? isnt bruce talkin bout how after he signed to thizz he got robbed for his sik wid it chain, and then bela called him on 3 way sayin he gotta pay for it back......and how e40 was never coo wit dre, maybe ol school beef from turfs wasnt as big as tha 80's and 90's, but that doesnt mean 40 didnt buy verses off dre to make it seem as if they was folks........

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
FATY said:
im i the only one who listen to the song?? isnt bruce talkin bout how after he signed to thizz he got robbed for his sik wid it chain, and then bela called him on 3 way sayin he gotta pay for it back......and how e40 was never coo wit dre, maybe ol school beef from turfs wasnt as big as tha 80's and 90's, but that doesnt mean 40 didnt buy verses off dre to make it seem as if they was folks........
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jan 31, 2005
FATY said:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i know dre said in the interview he hit the studio with turf cause 40 called him , sounds like they were cool to me , and 40 said dre came to the quaterbackin video shoot and they chopped it up and said they need to do some work

Status
Not open for further replies.