Lincecum busted for pot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

3.3 grams...atleast hes smart enough to only carry a small amount...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Yeah whoopty doo i think this is the reality the nation is going to have to face....which is that its just not a big deal to smoke some weed. At least hes doin that and not killing hookers or beating up his woman or snorting crank.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
3.5 - 1 bowl = 3.3 grams

Im very glad he gets high , he is our fucking best pitcher he needs to chill in in off-season anyway its better than a D.U.I. -

THE FREAK pitched his ass off this year let him smoke as much as he wants.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
on top of it...i havent seen this reported really anywhere else...guess its not that big of a deal. Michael Phelps smokes a bongload (which if it were me i would say "how do you know it was weed?") and hes the worst person ever...Timmy does it and no one reports it.

edit: now its starting to pick up steam.

Tim Lincecum is facing misdemeanor marijuana charges following a traffic stop in Washington.
The Washington native was found with 3.3 grams of marijuana and a pipe after being pulled over for speeding. He was fined a total of $622 for driving at 74 mph in a 60-mph zone and for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. If he were a 25th man, this is the kind of thing that could get Lincecum released. As is, it's doubtful he'll face any sort of punishment from the Giants.

anyway, its possession. cite him, he'll pay for it and keep it moving. not a big deal and anyone who talks shit about this is a square.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
on top of it...i havent seen this reported really anywhere else...guess its not that big of a deal. Michael Phelps smokes a bongload (which if it were me i would say "how do you know it was weed?") and hes the worst person ever...Timmy does it and no one reports it.

edit: now its starting to pick up steam.

Tim Lincecum is facing misdemeanor marijuana charges following a traffic stop in Washington.
The Washington native was found with 3.3 grams of marijuana and a pipe after being pulled over for speeding. He was fined a total of $622 for driving at 74 mph in a 60-mph zone and for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. If he were a 25th man, this is the kind of thing that could get Lincecum released. As is, it's doubtful he'll face any sort of punishment from the Giants.

anyway, its possession. cite him, he'll pay for it and keep it moving. not a big deal and anyone who talks shit about this is a square.

4 REAL.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
lol @ the possibility of getting released from the giants for that type of shit, however i do see getting hella square ass parents throwing a fit about it and tell their kids how he isnt a role model and shit, on the other hand we will see more hippies on days he starts at at&t, so its a win/win lol

if weed is responsible for the way he pitches, then he should give renteria the shit he fucks and look out, McCovey all over again, lol.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^well that blurb was saying he might get released if he was a nobody....but since hes The Freak nothing will happen to him. and it shouldnt. it has NO EFFECT. ON ANYTHING. IT DOESNT BOTHER ANYTHING OR ANYONE.

and if anything, it makes him more human, and like the rest of us. Tim Lincecum is a boss.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
UPDATE: Lincecum cited for marijuana possession

Here is the story from a newspaper in Lincecum's home state. More reporting to come.

UPDATE: I confirmed the details in the Columbian story. Lincecum reportedly had 3.3 grams of pot on him. That's barely more than one-tenth of an ounce.

In Washington state, anything less than 40 grams is considered personal use and a misdemeanor punishable by no more than 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine. In reality, he'd likely get a diversion program.

He is not in danger of being punished by major-league baseball, which obviously has gotten tough on steroids but has no rules on drugs of abuse.

The hit to his reputation will be worse than the penalties, although judging from some of your comments, in these parts his standing might have risen. Still, kids, stay in school and don't do drugs.

Neither Lincecum nor his agent has returned my calls.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/giants/detail?entry_id=51102&tsp=1#ixzz0W2WjN6P9

of course they aint returning your calls, lincecum and his agent are getting high as shit laughing at how he got pulled over.