Lincecum busted for pot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I just keep picturing him wearing a beanie, beaded necklaces, and throwing a frisbee around during warmups. Is anyone really surprised? He is my favorite player and I HOPE there are no negative repercussions as far as baseball goes, but this really is awesome.

Dec 2, 2006
marijuana use is more rampant in proffessional sports than commisioners want to admit. nothing wrong with blowing one on your own time if that is what you do. he didnt do anything different than what millions of americans do each year and that is get caught with some personal use marijuana. Because of lincecum's baseball career his every move is under a microscope. it is up to me to be a role model to my kids, not these athletes. lincecum is guilty of being careless, not a bad guy.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i think the point is professional athletes owe us nothing. It's way too idealist to hope that these people are perfect role models. How could they be? They play a sport, for our entertainment. That's their job. My job (as a potential parent) is to be the role model. Parents do the parenting, not athletes. We can praise the ones that are perfect but not every athlete should be held to that. That's passing judgment and common folk do it way too often.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
My sisters friend BROKE Tim Lincecums bong In WASHINGTON.

People who know Timmy been know he was blowin bomb.

He was in Fresno for a couple years, we all knew he would smoke weed all the time.
Sucks he got caught up, but Im down to burn a bowl with the CY

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
hella fans are gonna start askin timmy if he wants to blaze with them after the game
I Would have a blunt rolled and pass it to him....

marijuana use is more rampant in proffessional sports than commisioners want to admit. nothing wrong with blowing one on your own time if that is what you do. he didnt do anything different than what millions of americans do each year and that is get caught with some personal use marijuana. Because of lincecum's baseball career his every move is under a microscope. it is up to me to be a role model to my kids, not these athletes. lincecum is guilty of being careless, not a bad guy.
Good Point