Lil Wyno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
haha..yea ok...speak on the city wetdream...just cuz i dont share the infatuation with him u do..u aint gotta start a net fued
wut the hell is wrong with you man? who's starting a net feud and speaking on your city? fuck homie all i said is maybe people dont like Lil Wyno in Milpitas. why you getting all hurt over that??

Apr 25, 2002
i aint gettin hurt if u noticed the HAHA at the beginning..thats a sign of laughter..regardless you dont need to say shit about my city...if u dont know shit about it..dont say shit about it..simple as that...

u aint lil wynos accountant so u dont know whats up with him and his numbers..entitiled to your opinion..yea u are...but.. if someone doesnt share the same opinion as you...u dont gotta make some gay ass subtle knock on them..like maybe they were in a cave instead of being first in line at rasputins to buy the shit..thats the only point i was making...hurt? far from it bro....take alot more than some net disagreement to ruin my day..

Apr 25, 2002
^^ u gotta think tho..for someone who is as underground as it gets...fuckin with a mainly Norteno fan base(mainly..not completely)..1200 isnt that far off..i mean thats 1200 units sold..not to mention folks that burned it..or just borrowed from a homie...i mean..u got folks like spice1 who are waaay more established in the game with nationwide fans..and some of his albums only moved like 5-7000 copys...and those were his later albums...the thought of wyno not movin major numbers isnt that far fetched to me...maybe he sold more..maybe he didnt..thas all im sayin

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
well, the record bizz is just hurtin all the way around too, it's not just the bay. But i mean, people can't buy the shit if they dont' have the album everywhere either. Nothing against anyone in particular, but rappers have been failing to impress me lately though. I'm tired of getting 3 good songs on a cd, even if they are tight as fuck, and that seems to be the case with a lot of cd's lately. The only cd i'm looking forward to getting other than ECCR cd's, is that NEVER cd that's gonna drop cause the songs he posted up sound tight. I might cop that lil coner if i can order it, but outside of that, everyone needs to step up their game if you ask me? I'm not a fuckin millionaire, or a 15 year old kid with nothing better to spend my money on anymore, i got bills to pay and shit worth saving for. A lot of the rappers i was coming up on, just aren't as good as they used to be and that shit ain't helpin

Apr 25, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:
I'm tired of getting 3 good songs on a cd, even if they are tight as fuck, and that seems to be the case with a lot of cd's lately.
I THINK EVERYBODY WHOS A TRUE MUSIC ENTHUSIAST CAN FEEL THAT...ITS BEEN THE CASE FOR TOO LONG AND TOO MANY ALBUMS..I DONT WANT TO SPEND MY LOOT ON A 12 TRACK ALBUM WITH ONLY A FEW TIGHT TRACKS AND THE REST OF UM FILLER TRACKS..THATS THEREASON I PERSONALLY HAVENT BOUGHT AN ALBUM IN OVER 6MONTHS.....SOME FOLKS MIGHT LOOK AT IT LIKE.."ITS ONLY 15BUCKS..SUPPORT A HOMIE TRYNA COME UP"..I LOOK AT IT LIKE.."THATS MY 15 BONES I WORKED FOR...WORKED HARD FOR AT THAT...YOU BETTER DROP AN ALBUM WORTHY OF 30 DOLLARS IF U EVEN WANNA SEE MY 15"...WHEN I COP AN ALBUM FOR 15BUCKS..I WANNA FEEL LIKE I GOT A DEAL..NOT LIKE I JUST WASTED MY LOOT

ONLY ALBUM I PLAN TO COP IS THE NE5....AND THATS REAL TALK...UNTIL I HEAR SOMETHIN THATS REALLY ON MY WAVE LENGTH..IMA STAY SPENDIN MY MONEY ON MORE WORTHY ASSETS

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
no bullshit, that big oso loc cd will be well worth your money, i assure you.

but one of the best and truest things i've ever heard in an interview from a rapper, was from haystak mak million, he said, he puts everything he has into an album, and doesn't bullshit on his cd's because he knows his audience can't afford to just waste 15 bucks. That shit was so real to me. All artists claim they put everything they have into every song, but that ain't true, and if it truly is, they just ain't that good.

I hear the support the underground, and support a homeboy a lot. If that's the case, let me put out a bullshit cd and i hope everyone on the siccness gets that shit.