Lil Toro-Pain N Cages

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Anybody get this? I jus got this the other day, never knew or heard he dropped a solo. Listen to it a few times threw, seems some real personal stuff even the beats Philthy Phil felt lil different. 10 tracks so far good.
whats with Lil Toro its not a Nasty North label release? on the cover he still has Nasty North written on paper. jus curious, never read a thread about this

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
He has his own label called real over fake records or somthin close to...
Some people say in he got kicked out of nasty north others saying he dropped them...
Seems like it stayed in house for the most part but I don't have none of fools on social media to know..

bigsmokey559

SmokeyRocker
Oct 4, 2008
I got the album never listened to it thoe lol but I read in the inside that he wrote all songs like 5yrs ago I think while locked up and just wanted to put them on beats maybe ill give it a listen some day

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
He has his own label called real over fake records or somthin close to...
Some people say in he got kicked out of nasty north others saying he dropped them...
Seems like it stayed in house for the most part but I don't have none of fools on social media to know..
He left because of issues pertaining to jealousy & greed within Nasty North.

Feb 10, 2006
Yoey sucks...and nasty north will still sound the same with out toro since all they're beats sound the same to me..like filthy fill said "gimme 5 dollaz n I'll make u one beat and then for the next 16 tracks I'll just tweek the sounds a lil bit change the tempo n u got a whole album of beats, serious inquiries only"