lil Romeo - Dumb n da club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
Rich N Da Rich said:
Fuck fanboys sayin a whole genre of music is dead cuz of 1 song. Man i swear shouldnt nobody be able to put us down, we got our worst haters right here in the Bay!
lol yeah i learned that once I started readin on the siccness..and im not talkin about dudes who just dont like hyphy shit cuz its not their taste or nuthin..theres so many just straight up hatin

Apr 5, 2005
hmmm I dont see anyone going dumb or anyone inside the club. Video doesnt even correalate with the song. The song sucks, but alteast these cats are down with this Bay shit. Thats all that really matters at this point. We need as much help as we can to get the Bay into that mainstream level.

uhh yeah did I mention that this song sucks? well it does.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
wow.....its like he heard a couple mac dre tracks an decided to make this....funny thing?

it will get WAY more play than any bay shit

Sep 29, 2004
the quality of the vox on the track make it ez to tell i think... the 2nd guy comes in so dry not even master p would let that shit fly...and if you really listen to it.. it dont sound like him at all. romeo has nuthin to do with this track.. oh and whoever made that song and tryed to sound like lil romeo in the beginning is fuckin retarted

Dec 4, 2004
Yep the only real verse is Romeos and the 2nd dude sound like he rappin on a computer mic and the vid slows down as he raps...also the 3rd verse is not even the guy they show rapping...so this is not the actual video

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
wow that was pretty unbearable, Romeo is starting to sound like P more and more. Looks like P is soaking up Bay game again and trying to make loot off it again. I dont understand Master Ps method of thinking sometimes, with all the paper that dude made in the 90s i'd figure he could find some good rappers in the bay and New orleans and get shit crackin again but everything hes put out since like 98 has been hella lame. With all the money making ability he has its just a mystery to me how he produces such garbage shit back to back. I mean fuck just with the dancing with the stars money he got alot of up and comers out there could put out some solid sounding shit. P has so much money but cant make a good album to save his life. seems like he needs to stick to his other money making ventures

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
DopeBoyFresh said:
SUPER SLAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,NOW ALL THIS THREAD NEEDS IS DJ PIMP TO VOUCH FOR LIL ROMEO AND HOW GREAT HE IS THEN ITS OFFICIAL
Lol Wait 4 it..... Wait for it....... haha

I got no probs with pimp but yeah i see that shit comin, Im surprized this thread hasnt turned into a 10 page dealie about pimps big body benz and how he has everyones favorite bayarea rappers in his alltel 5. Lol I gotta go, Im about to go crack some lobsters with cognito and messy marv

lol im just fuckin around