LIL ROB IN SAN FRANCISCO - VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2006
and to oso, i know your part mexican, but your not "a" mexican cause i know before you told me in that message a while back that you were only a little part mexican and the rest was white (dont lie oso, you told me this yourself, and it explains how you have the common white last name "perry") and you told me brown unity wasnt important to you. (nothing against white people though) you say you're mad cause there were "scraps and northerners" together while a chicano was on stage from the south promoting brown unity and you're the only one who tried to fight and start trouble, I hear: dam i'm so mad cause there were raza from different areas together and a rapper was on stage promoting unity, and i'm the only one who tried to fuck it all up and keep la raza divided. serio, that's how i see it, cause lil rob wasnt gang bangin on stage, he was encouraging unity and you're mad cause he didnt get attacked for promoting real brown pride and unity. no offense oso, but that sounds pretty fucked up to me.

and to everyone else, i know u dont know about the message where oso said he was white and all that, it was a private message from him a long while back, so i dont expect anyone to believe me, and i'm not tryin 2 spread rumors, but this post was meant for oso, and he knows what i'm talkin about.

Jun 5, 2004
45park1904 said:
NOT TO TALK SHIT......

BUT YOU SOUND LIKE A CHEERLEADER WITH "BIG OSO" ON YOUR POM POMS
lol... ok lennox lewis would beat the shit out of everybody in this thread: does that make me a lewis "cheerleader" too?

lmao @ this dumbfuck

OK....

SHUT UP

Jan 23, 2006
WHAT A WEENIE"BIG OSO WILL BEAT UP EVERYBODY IN THE SO CALI FORUM"!!!! HAHAHA HE HIT DUDE AT THAT CAR SHOW AND DIDNT EVEN FOLD DUDE! GET OFF BIG OSO'S NUTTS HOMIE!!!!!!!!! JUST CUZZ HE LL WOOP YOUR ASS DONT MEAN HE CAN FADE ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
i'm the only one that threw a punch in that whole crowd. scraps and nortenos all over the place standing next to each other and i'm the only one that did somethin. i did that shit in front of two pigs and got dragged out by 4 of em givin it up at the top of my lungs all the way

...damn, did they take U to jail. In SOCAL that might've been a 3rd strike...

hahahhahahhhahaha

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
HOMIE IM SPEAKIN ON ROSETOWNS POSTS ^^^^^^^^^ GO READ SUMTHIN B4 U SPEAK ON SHIT !!!!THAT MUST BE SUM GOOD PURP!!!!!!
Homie I cant stand when some squares get up on here and say "I bet you wont say that shit this face" shit.what the fuck is that??sounding like his hyna and shit!lol man it keeps me entertained tho, shit is funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.