LIL ROB IN SAN FRANCISCO - VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2006
I KNOW ITS AN OLD VIDEO AND IM NOT A FAN OF HIS MUSIC BUT IN NO MOMENT I SEE LIL ROB BEING SCARED LIKE THESE BUSTERS MAKE IT SEEM.
PLUS THEY'RE SO DUMB PAID LIL ROB TO GO SEE HIM THEY ALSO STOOD THERE THRU 2 SONGS JUST TO THROW UP THEIR LITTLE GANG SIGNS AT HIM HAHAH AT THE END LIL ROB WALKS AWAY SMILING WITH A POCKET FULL OF MONEY AND THE BUSTERS STAY THERE MAD AS FUCK $30 DOLLARS SHORT EACH WITH AN ULCER IN THEIR STOMACH HAHAHAHHA:devious: ...LOL :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVMDHR54Pg&mode=related&search=

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
WXS STOMP3R said:
IF A BUSTER EVER CAME TO SO CAL AND TRIED TO PERFORM. THEY WOULD BE RAPED LIKE A STRIPPER AT DUKE LACROSSE TEAM PARTY.
*scratches LA off of tour*
I don't bang, but damn....y'all are crazy. You ain't takin' me to Winchells.

Can we just play some handball?

LMAO!!

I like the part in the video where the dude in the white jersey gets mad at his girl for wavin' her hands and singin' along.....I'm sure there was more shit to do, they weren't forced to watch lil' rob. they tried to intimidate dude and it didn't work. true he got pelted with bottles, but he did his set, got PAID, and probably fucked a few of them beezies afterwards.

I don't like dudes music either, but you got to admire his hustle.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
BETO YOU PROBABLY THE ONLY FOOL FROM UP NORTH WHO WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO ACTUALLY COME THIS WAY. IT'S ALL LOVE THOUGH YOU KEEP IT HONEST.

Apr 26, 2006
I don't really care for Lil Rob's music, but whatever, I give the man props for reppin SD and the WestCoast. I don't have nothing against him other than he displays himself as a cholo which he shouldn't do because I don't think he really is down for a gang, seems to me he just jocks the cholo lifestyle. F*ck that.

Feb 14, 2006
Sicc Dawg said:
good lookin out grimy...I seen a lot of red enjoying the show...like ricc said, what a sight.

NO PROBLEM HOMIE^^:cool: AND YEAH BETO HAS ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL ..HE'S NO NETBANGER OR NONE OF THAT SHIT... I MEAN IM SURE ON THE STREETS MAYBE SOME NORTENO WOULD SMOKE LIL ROB BUT IM JUST REFERRING TO THE SHOW ITSELF AND ABOUT THEM FOOZ THAT GOT STOMPED .. LIL ROB DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM EITHER! LOL HE JUST WENT UPTHERE TO MAKE HIS MONEY.. ITS FUNNY TO SEE THE NORTENAS LOVING HIS MUSIC LOL AND SOME CHICK FROM MERCED HAD TOLD ME THAT A LONG TIME AGO BUT I DIDNT BELIEVE IT LOL TIL NOW...BTW BETO WHEN ARE U COMING DOWN TO LOS HOMIE? U GOT FAMILY DOWN HERE?

Feb 14, 2006
^^^WELL..AND BETO CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG ..BUT THE OLDER NORTENOS DO USE THE WORD "ESE" SO I DIDNT REALLY SEE ANYTHING CRAZY ABOUT THAT ONE

Jan 12, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I remember that, did you see all the cops at the bottom of the camera of course he wouldnt trip he had the whole police force right there...lol

Nobody paid to see him they paid to get into the show, LRM needs to stop letting him perform up here because nobody was feeling him except the little paisa girls in the front row... Plus, a bunch of scraps got stomped at that show.
yea i was gonna say most of those lil ho's screaming were all those lil paisa bitches that probably had been posted waiting for lil rob.

Nov 1, 2005
paisa or chicano,it dont matter.the point is there was people cheering for him all up in norteno territory...thats sumthing u'd never see if a norteno rapper ever attempted to perform down south.

Nov 1, 2005
ese is also used in spanish like the word ''that''(pronoun).....ese disco me gusto=i liked ''that'' record.depending on the word ur describing,u can use ese or esa.spanish nouns are either masculine or feminine..if the noun ends with the letter O,its masculine.if it ends with the letter A,its feminine.so u say ''ese disco'' or ''esa casa''

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
my respect for lil rob has increased after watching this video..
he didn't do this for th emoney, he did this for respect. he could have easily told the promoter no. the show was not as bad as people wwere sayin, and he did not run off the stage he walked off.
they could have easily rushed the satge..there was not that many security guards there.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
so did he get knocked out by oso loc or what? read the comments

oh, fuck lil rob. ya he gots balls, but its the same wit 50....gotta have cops for security, not homies....

Status
Not open for further replies.