LIL ROB IN SAN FRANCISCO - VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2002
why is this shit goin on for 8 pages? he did a show and none of the hardcore scrap killaz these fools claim to be did shit. period bottom line. i'm the only one that threw a punch in that whole crowd. scraps and nortenos all over the place standing next to each other and i'm the only one that did somethin. i did that shit in front of two pigs and got dragged out by 4 of em givin it up at the top of my lungs all the way out. having to watch my people stand there and not do shit. so fuck what yall feelin cause i had to see that shit with my own eyez. all this bullshit gossip needs to stop. no amount of talkin will take away from the fact that i was the only fool to throw down in an arena full of "scrap killaz".

and since stomper gets his dick hard by my last name. yeah my last name is perry. i'm half portuguese and mexicano. but i know nothing of my portuguese background. and me trippin off my last name being put out on blast has nothing to do with being ashamed. it has everything to do with privacy. i'm a rap artist and everywhere i go up here i have people walkin up talkin to me. i don't know who they are but they know everything about "big oso". some of yall have no idea what it's like to have thousands of people know everything about you. up until now my last name was one of the last things that i had kept from everybody. only close homeboys and familia knew that about me. there's so many individuals who surround me everyday that didn't know my last name. it was my way of knowing who knew me before all this rap shit. those were the people that truly knew me. not "big oso". but this fool stomper had to get net happy and put it out on blast. so fuck it. can't do nothin about it now. so on both subjects yall can come to your own conclusions.

Nov 22, 2005
FleaJ K said:
lol thats gay why they gon call and threaten? real niggaz do shit not make threats, if they really wanted cuzz they shoulda just waited for him to arrive at tha concert and handled they bizz, thats some punk shit makin threats so he dont show up lol

and all u sureno groupies talkin bout a norteno would get fuced up down there performing i really doubt it, aint no sureno gon do shit with all them pigs down there doin security, ya'll gon do tha same shit tha nortes wuz doin
ay mayne, your a dumbass, shut the fuck up

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
BIG OSO LOC said:
why is this shit goin on for 8 pages? he did a show and none of the hardcore scrap killaz these fools claim to be did shit. period bottom line. i'm the only one that threw a punch in that whole crowd. scraps and nortenos all over the place standing next to each other and i'm the only one that did somethin. i did that shit in front of two pigs and got dragged out by 4 of em givin it up at the top of my lungs all the way out. having to watch my people stand there and not do shit. so fuck what yall feelin cause i had to see that shit with my own eyez. all this bullshit gossip needs to stop. no amount of talkin will take away from the fact that i was the only fool to throw down in an arena full of "scrap killaz".

and since stomper gets his dick hard by my last name. yeah my last name is perry. i'm half portuguese and mexicano. but i know nothing of my portuguese background. and me trippin off my last name being put out on blast has nothing to do with being ashamed. it has everything to do with privacy. i'm a rap artist and everywhere i go up here i have people walkin up talkin to me. i don't know who they are but they know everything about "big oso". some of yall have no idea what it's like to have thousands of people know everything about you. up until now my last name was one of the last things that i had kept from everybody. only close homeboys and familia knew that about me. there's so many individuals who surround me everyday that didn't know my last name. it was my way of knowing who knew me before all this rap shit. those were the people that truly knew me. not "big oso". but this fool stomper had to get net happy and put it out on blast. so fuck it. can't do nothin about it now. so on both subjects yall can come to your own conclusions.
THANKS MR PERRY

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
i'm a rap artist and everywhere i go up here i have people walkin up talkin to me. i don't know who they are but they know everything about "big oso". some of yall have no idea what it's like to have thousands of people know everything about you. up until now my last name was one of the last things that i had kept from everybody. only close homeboys and familia knew that about me. there's so many individuals who surround me everyday that didn't know my last name. it was my way of knowing who knew me before all this rap shit. those were the people that truly knew me. not "big oso". but this fool stomper had to get net happy and put it out on blast. so fuck it. can't do nothin about it now. so on both subjects yall can come to your own conclusions.

WTF?

Bwahahahhawhhahhahaqhahwahhahhahahahahah

Jun 5, 2004
not to talk shit...

but i really would like to see any of yall talk shit to big oso in real life... he would beat the shit out of anybody in this thread, and i can safely say that without even seeing anybody else in the thread.

and yall act like u dont have a homie with a goofy name "cornelious jackson" or "humberto ronaldo arnesto" or some shit. lol so come on everybody that talks shit, post up ya real names

May 24, 2006
ok serio it took balls to do that show knowing that there's alot of people from northern cali who hate brown pride (aka brown unity). if u didnt notice, he was up on stage spreading brown pride. that concert was more than just gettin money. u could tell by how he was giving shout outs to ALL the raza in the crowd, then they throw up gang signs n shit and he says shit about lets grow up and he says brown pride. he's also spreading brown unity and showin love to the gente, but those foos in the crowd are too proud of being northerners to have brown pride, so they kept gettin mad when he said that shit. at least, that's what it looks like based on what i saw in the video. lil rob was a cholo in sd, now he's a rapper tryin to spread unity, and the northerners in the video still wanna hate. and no offense to oso loc, but he's not a mexican so i dont think he understands the whole concept of raza unida, so to him it's all about hating a foo from another area, while for the others they're hating their own people.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
rose town ryda said:
not to talk shit...

but i really would like to see any of yall talk shit to big oso in real life... he would beat the shit out of anybody in this thread, and i can safely say that without even seeing anybody else in the thread.

and yall act like u dont have a homie with a goofy name "cornelious jackson" or "humberto ronaldo arnesto" or some shit. lol so come on everybody that talks shit, post up ya real names

NOT TO TALK SHIT......

BUT YOU SOUND LIKE A CHEERLEADER WITH "BIG OSO" ON YOUR POM POMS

Jun 18, 2006
i wonder how them scraps in so*cal feel about that shit.. some probably are mad cuz him brown flaggin up north but some might look passed all that and think, this foo makin money up north and hes doin his own thing.. i dont think he said any city in so*cal or didnt try to bang once on stage.. them norte foos looked confused at most.. plus its a lowrider show, most lowrider shit is in so*cal and some ppl that work for lowrider mostly scraps.. ppl get to carried away wit this bangin shit, pride over money or money over pride- only one path u could really take and the video clearly shows it..

Jan 23, 2006
tonguetwista close this thread !!!!!!!!!! lil rob did his thang in north cali!!!!! so what he got a waterbottle thrown at him and a red hat and t-shirt waved at him!he had the noth cali bitches screamin and the dudes hatin did his show and still got paid from yall ! all the hard ass nortenos stayed and listen to his whole show!!!!!!!!!!!! i think deep down yall like lil rob!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.