lil los and shadow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
scraps make music videos....get pictures in ghetto magazines.....and they got connections with mun2 and radio stations.
thats why they have expozure ....
the day some homies get together and throw down some ends on a video or radio play...then we might start moving up.
but most fools are dropping albums after albums and are not improving quality. and are not doing enough advertisment and spreading their albums around.
homeboy rappers will only make it if they work together and stop being greedy.
like (big tone) who thinks hes a rock star now.
fool wont even collab wit some down ass homies i know.
well anyways w/e

Aug 19, 2006
FREEBGKO said:
no cuzz i see people here dickriding dude like he was a down ass norteno. not norteno,not east co co. so he did some features so did jacka and xo. imm not hatin that vatos making $$$$ but shit he aint homeboy.
HE DIDN'T JUST DO FEATURES HIM AND WOODIE DID AN ALBUM TOGETHER. AND AS FAR AS I WOULD CONCERN MYSELF WITH ANOTHER HOMEBOYS BUSINESS IS THAT HE CAN MAKE HIS OWN JUDGEMENT ON WHO HE WOULD DECIDE TO ASSOCIATE HIMSELF WITH. YOU KINDA ACT LIKE YOU WOULD JUST WALK RIGHT UP TO A WAX AND LET HIM KNOW HOW U FEEL. I THINK YOU'D B ASKIN 4 HIS AUTOGRAPH AND SHIT.