lil los and shadow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
are they gonna be dropping any new shit together in the future?
lil los,shadow,lou-e-lou and the other remainding cats from east coco should keep the label alive for woodie.
and keep dropping shit.

Jul 5, 2007
Remainiding?

Hell yeah son I hear what ur sayin, anyone kno anything about this, i kno lou is locked down so los shadow? i think personally they are tryin to get the record label sorted out first seeing as they had complications when our late Ryan Wood passed feel me? but give em a hot min and I think they will get east coco fired up again, what do u guys think?

Feb 15, 2007
HOPEFULLY IM WRONG, BUT I THINK WE WILL NEVER HEAR A SOLO FROM LIL LOS, THATS ALMOST A FOR SURE... AND IM DOUBTING SHADOW WILL DROP SOMETHING, HE HAD HALF A ALBUM FINISHED LIKE THREE YEARS AGO(ACCORDING TO WOOD)... IF ANYTHING LOU-E-LOU WILL DROP SOMETHING

Jul 5, 2007
antoniog831 said:
HOPEFULLY IM WRONG, BUT I THINK WE WILL NEVER HEAR A SOLO FROM LIL LOS, THATS ALMOST A FOR SURE... AND IM DOUBTING SHADOW WILL DROP SOMETHING, HE HAD HALF A ALBUM FINISHED LIKE THREE YEARS AGO(ACCORDING TO WOOD)... IF ANYTHING LOU-E-LOU WILL DROP SOMETHING
yeah sounds about right, and if lou drops an album it will prolly be under fire it up records, huh?

Feb 21, 2006
i remember shadow made a album wit straightlace mob back in the day. i still got the cd. they had some coo beats on there.

my personal opinion is that shadow and lil los were some of the best rappers on east coco.
shit would be sick if lil los and shadow hooked up wit like a-wax or XO and started bringing east coco back up. i know awax is gonna blow up hard one day and it would be coo to have someone like wax doin shit on woodies (rip) label.

Nov 2, 2002
Lil Los does not rap anymore. The RIP verse was most likely his last. Los told me in person that he "retired".......and also, woodie stated ont he homeboy rap forum that "los does not rap anymore"........

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
- LIL LOS RETIRE FROM RAPPING AND HIS TRADE BUSINESS BRINGS HIM MORE MONEY THEN RAPPING

- SHADOW'S SOLO WILL BE RELEASE UNDER SAV IT OUT

- LOU E LOU WAS WORKING ON HIS SECOND SOLO WHEN HE GOT LOCKED UP

- B-DAWG'S SOLO WILL BE RELEASE UNDER SAV IT OUT.

Feb 21, 2007
YOUNG DEMON said:
- LIL LOS RETIRE FROM RAPPING AND HIS TRADE BUSINESS BRINGS HIM MORE MONEY THEN RAPPING

- SHADOW'S SOLO WILL BE RELEASE UNDER SAV IT OUT

- LOU E LOU WAS WORKING ON HIS SECOND SOLO WHEN HE GOT LOCKED UP

- B-DAWG'S SOLO WILL BE RELEASE UNDER SAV IT OUT.
And u know approximate release dates or period?

Nov 2, 2002
XiVillain408 said:
how come everyone that woodie helped out and put on his label and made them some cds and tracks. they all bounce and make their own labels and shit.
yea, i dont think lou e lou (even though he never dropped anything) making his own label was necessary

Feb 21, 2006
im talkin bout like shadow,big tone,and hella other people. b-dawg too.
they all was wit woodie and then they jus left his label and started sav it out.
thats strange. why not stay wit east coco

Nov 2, 2002
rose town ryda said:
how the hell do u retire from rapping with 0 albums
i dont think los ever wanted to be a rapper,maybe at first he did, but after that he was just helping wood out. My theory

Mar 19, 2006
XiVillain408 said:
i remember shadow made a album wit straightlace mob back in the day. i still got the cd. they had some coo beats on there.

my personal opinion is that shadow and lil los were some of the best rappers on east coco.
shit would be sick if lil los and shadow hooked up wit like a-wax or XO and started bringing east coco back up. i know awax is gonna blow up hard one day and it would be coo to have someone like wax doin shit on woodies (rip) label.
A-WAX I$ ALREADY $IGNED TO KONVICT RECORD$ WITH AKON.. $O HEZ ON HI$ WAY