lil los and shadow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
fuck a wax he aint norte shit n u guys east co co is nada without woodie he was the shine of it all pero whatever norteno rap needs to hit the mill 911 im waiting for starz the limit or sav it out to drop a professional video then we gonna just go up from there, all these suratas got hella videoz down $outh

Aug 21, 2007
FREEBGKO said:
fuck a wax he aint norte shit n u guys east co co is nada without woodie he was the shine of it all pero whatever norteno rap needs to hit the mill 911 im waiting for starz the limit or sav it out to drop a professional video then we gonna just go up from there, all these suratas got hella videoz down $outh
Get the fuck out of here wit that shit you stupid mother fucker!

Just because someone aint norte You hate on them?

Your no better then those scraps down south.

Apr 11, 2005
Yeah fuck Bill Clinton too! That muthafucka ain't a homeboy! Oh yeah and fuck Garth Brooks 'cuz that muthafucka ain't a homeboy either! And you got Dennis Rodman, Adam Sandler, and that hatin' ass Judge Judy!!!! FUCK EM ALL!!!! -LOL-

Feb 21, 2006
foreal. this foo always hating on awax.
wax got skill.
and to the other homie up above. i dont think shadow was from antioch....? i could be wrong. but on straightlace mob i think he says 415//

Aug 21, 2007
sNEAK 70sEV said:
not hatin but i think east co co is done. they do not have a producer anymore and i doubt they are going to wanna spend money on beats

Um I think we know this....

To me Sav It Out Is like the new version of East Co Co.

Jul 5, 2007
Psilo707 said:
cant wait for Shadow's solo. No point in waiting for Los since trustable people here have said multiple times he's done.

Shadow was the other tightest rapper on the label imo (besides woodie) and i hope he puts that album out within a couple years.
I WAS TRYIN TA GET MUH HOMIE TO ASK HIM WHEN HE IS DROPPIN THAT SOLO, ILL HOLLA AT HIM TONIGHT AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS. SHADOW BE WORKIN AS A PERSONAL TRAINER AN SHIT HE MAY NOT EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO PUT THA FINISHING TOUCHES ON THA ALBUM, ILL HOLLA BACK ON THA SUBJECT

May 4, 2006
Too bad lil los doesnt continue recording, I know he'll never put out an album but it would be sick as fuck if he put out a compilation of all his songs/features.

Apr 15, 2006
408-MVP said:

no cuzz i see people here dickriding dude like he was a down ass norteno. not norteno,not east co co. so he did some features so did jacka and xo. imm not hatin that vatos making $$$$ but shit he aint homeboy.

Jul 5, 2007
408-MVP said:

FUCK LIL ROB, JOIN THE DE-PROMOTION TEAM, YEAH THEY GOT VIDEOS SO WHAT, THEY QUANTITY, HOMIES GOT QUALITY. PLUS MAN, SCRAP RAPPIN ABOUT BULLSHIT, AND IMO MOST PEOPLE DOWN THERE ARE INTO THE BULLSHIT, NO INTELLAGENCE WHATSOEVER FEEL ME? SO THEY WILL LIKE IT BUT ANYWAY, WELL COME UP ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

Aug 21, 2007
bobo925thug14 said:
FUCK LIL ROB, JOIN THE DE-PROMOTION TEAM, YEAH THEY GOT VIDEOS SO WHAT, THEY QUANTITY, HOMIES GOT QUALITY. PLUS MAN, SCRAP RAPPIN ABOUT BULLSHIT, AND IMO MOST PEOPLE DOWN THERE ARE INTO THE BULLSHIT, NO INTELLAGENCE WHATSOEVER FEEL ME? SO THEY WILL LIKE IT BUT ANYWAY, WELL COME UP ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!
LOL LIL ROB IS A FAGGOT.