Lil Jon...Without The Pimp Glasses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
looool

lol looks like he just took a hit off tha glass pipe and he in his own lil world i know if a flash went off my eyes wouldnt be that wide open damn he look tweaked out haha
but check this ugly ass pic of lil flip in H.S. lol had me rollin!!!

and this one shows u his kind of boppa!! :confused:

May 4, 2002

that is Lil Jon, he has always looked like that, thats probably why he wear the glasses, maybe people had jokes on him or some shit, but thats for sure him, seen a few pics of him wih no shades all pretty much look like that...

Jul 15, 2002
Lil Jon is fugly wit the SHADES what would make anyone ask him to take them off is beyond me....looking at his HS pic you can't tell me this poor child wasn't in Special Ed! SHORT YELLOW BUS IN A CAR SEAT....drooling & smiling!

Lil Flip talk big shit......peep his pic! Please tell me that square nigga ain't got his shirt tucked in? He look like one of those cats you go to school wit who always poppin' big shit...BUT STAY GETTING DEY ASS WHIP! LMAO nigga look at dat damn GORILLA he called a prom date! He would've been better off taking Lil Jon without the glasses!

Apr 25, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
y'all some steady shit talkers man... they ugly, square, geeky etc... ass is gettin paid in a major way, and you'd prolly trade shoes wit em if you could.
Tru but Flip does look like a Big L7. I can see if that was some shit in the early ninties or somthin but that shit aint too long ago

Jun 9, 2002
the fuckmoney gotta do wit anything. regardless ima laugh and clown at they fake ass. its like CB4 all again, u can be whoever u wanna be when you step outside.

its like if itwas a bitch ass nerd in yo class that sat in the front of yo classes durin all yo high school years. all a sudden he graduate, change a image, make money, claim he a thug or hard......and i knew this boy way then..nigga please, im clownin. thats what i call that kool aid pumpin in the veins