LIL FAG CALLED NOTES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
YG HOGG said:
this cat is a HOE 2 the 3rd degree.he a coward & a weirdo too.send me e-mails talkin shit like a fake ass internet gangsta would.but he scared 2 holla inperson.cuzz he said he would meet me more then once & didnt show like a MARK ASS BITCH cuz he know he would get knocced the fucc out.im through 4 now exposin this BITCH ASS COWARD.he'll hit me wit another e-mail & i'll post it on here so yall can see how fake this dude is.1
First of all I have never sent you an email, let alone net bang on you or anyone else. Since I figured you would probably download the Lac album I offered to buy you one. I asked for the address to send it to and you gave me a bitch's address. I replied to you that I don't feel like playing games and that you can just get it from me IN PERSON at one of our shows. That's when you started blowing up my inbox and talking all kinds of shit (over the internet). Kind of reminds me of the time you tried to get me to come to some park in Gig Harbor and ask for a guy named lil BG Stretch. Then once I found lil BG Stretch he would lead me to you. If you wanna come see me about something you know where to find me. PERIOD. Or you can holla at me at 206-736-9185.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Cranky said:
This, coming from a dude that banned Tadou (for 24 hours, how gay is that?) on Raptalk for sayin' "Fuck You".

You really need to quit doin' that assuming shit, you are an observer not an insider, so how about you talk about what you know about? You might see that comment as the reason, but believe me, it was only part of it....I don't even need to explain this shit....fuck it.

Apr 25, 2002
There may have been circumstances I was unaware of that preceded the temporary banning of Tadou, but in reality it boils down to the fact that he told you "Fuck You". I don't see how being an "observer" rather than an "insider" discredits that fact. I don't want you to explain anything, I just want you to see the irony in your comments based on the actions you took and the circumstances behind them.

Nov 24, 2003
tadou said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Freedom of speech, man....whatever happened to the 1st amendment? Don't blame this man for outsmarting you all, pushing your buttons and MAKING you respond. Simply ignore him.

The best response in this situation is to not respond. Dig that.
true true....its funny at the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.